IBS Hyderabad Queries 2021-23 || Pagalguy

7 Posts  ·  26 Users
About this group
The ICFAI Business School Hyderabad (IBS Hyderabad) is one of the leading business school in India. It was founded in 1995 and is located in Dontanapalli, Shankarpally Road, Hyderabad. ICFAI Business School (IBS)-Hyderabad is a constituent of the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), a Deemed University as per the UGC Act 1956. IBS-Hyderabad is one of the top business schools in India. IBS Hyderabad was among the first B-Schools to be graded by CRISIL with a grade of A** at the national level and A ** at the state level. We, the current batch of IBS Hyderabad are happy to solve your queries.
Page 1 of 1

Can anybody help me with refund of admission fees? 

2 comments
Nits_s
@Nits_s  ·  7 karma

Last year , it took them 6 months to pay back 75K , write a mail to admission team and also contact your counselor , he will help you out ,

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Deeksha_001
@Deeksha_001  ·  15 karma

Thanks @Nits_s

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can I get refund of admission fee from ibs Hyderabad after 15 may?

1 like4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
Rish4
@Rish4  ·  111 karma

same doubt.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Deeksha_001
@Deeksha_001  ·  15 karma

Need help with the same

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got 78.003 percentile and got IBS Bangalore. I have sent a request for IBS Hyderabad. Any idea if I will be able to get the Hyderabad campus with this percentile ? 

For sure
Decent chances
Slight chances
No chances
Poll check
12 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

What is actual average package expect from ibs Hyderabad

1 comment
HELLHOUND
@HELLHOUND  ·  9 karma

Average package is 5.5-6 if you are not in the top 10% that too you will be getting sales job...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, I applied for Ph.D in Marketing & Strategy in IBS. Got shortlisted for the second round scheduled in 3rd week of March. I would be really grateful if someone suggests how to prepare for the presentation & interview. What questions can I expect in interview? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

You can get your queries solved by joining this group by students of IBS Hyderabad, to join follow the link - https://cutt.ly/9k6xT6x

3 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Aspirants, We, The current batch of IBS Hyderabad are here to help you with all your queries. Please post your queries.

3 likes2 comments
xonthh
@xonthh  ·  0 karma

what is the profiles.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Jesuisatyajit
@Jesuisatyajit  ·  11 karma

Profile of?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...