IBS Hyderabad Placements

I'm just a common student of an uncommon B-School 'IBS Hyderabad', I would just share the things, transitions, experiences etc. which my friends went through after graduating unplaced. So, here's the bitter truth - The batch size of 2013 is...
38 Posts  ·  353 Users
Page 1 of 3

How is finance stream in IBS

•  
Write a comment...

should i target IBS hyderabad and is batch size of 1100 effects your efficency and placement

•  
Write a comment...

I have applied in IBS Hyderabad through ibsat and scheduled my exam too but if i upload my nmat scores where i already cleared the cut off the and not give ibsat, then will i be still eligible for admissions?

•  
Write a comment...

How is the HR program in IBS Hyderabad? how are the placements there after? Please an honest suggestion! 

•  
Write a comment...

As far the placement statistics given on the official website of IBS Hyd, how many students can actually land up a placement of above 10 lakhs?

•  
Write a comment...
  hey guy i already got admitted in ibs hyd but i am not sure if i should take that or ibs mumbai becasue i am already inclined with many thoughts with people saying that marketing is good in ibs mumbai and then the perks of joining mba at ibs hyd...
Read more...
  •  
yaashk007
Akshay Vishwanathan @yaashk007  SIMSR Mumbai  ·  11 months ago
IBS hyderabad is any day better than IBS mumbai.........no second thoughts need on this..........but if you are worried about the batch strength (which is around 1000+), yes it may impact your placement chances if you are not competing well..........
Read more...
  •  
nvn15
Nitesh Varma @nvn15  ·  10 months ago

i have converted ibs hyd too but going for ibs mumbai

•  
Write a comment...

Hey, i am looking forward to pursue my BBA program from IBS Hyderabad. please let me know of the placements for the BBA program, also please tell that do we have a chance of gaining internatiional exposure and summer iinternships at IBS Hyderabad?

•  
Write a comment...

ibs hyd OR christ main campus????????

•  
Load more comments 2 of 5
smartypants1
@smartypants1 @smartypants1  ·  10 months ago

Ibs i suppose

•  
gaurav5678
Priya Sharma  @gaurav5678  ·  10 months ago

@smartypants1 obviously hyderabad.. In christ direct admission are open

•  
Write a comment...

I am confused between IBS Hyderabad and IMT hyderabd.. got calls from both.. I want to pursue a career in marketing,, I already have an experience of 2 years.. Can anyone please suggest which one to go for?

Write a comment...

Please share your opinion

IBS HYD
IBS MUM
SIOM NASIK
SCIT PUNE
  •  
Skip this question139 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.