IBS Hyderabad Placements

I'm just a common student of an uncommon B-School 'IBS Hyderabad', I would just share the things, transitions, experiences etc. which my friends went through after graduating unplaced. So, here's the bitter truth - The batch size of 2013 is...
37 Posts  ·  339 Users
Page 1 of 3

should i target IBS hyderabad and is batch size of 1100 effects your efficency and placement

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

I have applied in IBS Hyderabad through ibsat and scheduled my exam too but if i upload my nmat scores where i already cleared the cut off the and not give ibsat, then will i be still eligible for admissions?

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

How is the HR program in IBS Hyderabad? how are the placements there after? Please an honest suggestion! 

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

As far the placement statistics given on the official website of IBS Hyd, how many students can actually land up a placement of above 10 lakhs?

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
  hey guy i already got admitted in ibs hyd but i am not sure if i should take that or ibs mumbai becasue i am already inclined with many thoughts with people saying that marketing is good in ibs mumbai and then the perks of joining mba at ibs hyd...
Read more...
  •  
yaashk007
Akshay Vishwanathan @yaashk007  SIMSR Mumbai  ·  8 months ago
IBS hyderabad is any day better than IBS mumbai.........no second thoughts need on this..........but if you are worried about the batch strength (which is around 1000+), yes it may impact your placement chances if you are not competing well..........
Read more...
  •  
nvn15
Nitesh Varma @nvn15  ·  7 months ago

i have converted ibs hyd too but going for ibs mumbai

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hey, i am looking forward to pursue my BBA program from IBS Hyderabad. please let me know of the placements for the BBA program, also please tell that do we have a chance of gaining internatiional exposure and summer iinternships at IBS Hyderabad?

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

ibs hyd OR christ main campus????????

•  
Load more comments 2 of 5
smartypants1
@smartypants1 @smartypants1  ·  7 months ago

Ibs i suppose

•  
gaurav5678
Priya Sharma  @gaurav5678  ·  7 months ago

@smartypants1 obviously hyderabad.. In christ direct admission are open

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

I am confused between IBS Hyderabad and IMT hyderabd.. got calls from both.. I want to pursue a career in marketing,, I already have an experience of 2 years.. Can anyone please suggest which one to go for?

undefined
Write a comment...

Please share your opinion

IBS HYD
IBS MUM
SIOM NASIK
SCIT PUNE
  •  
Skip this question122 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Pls help me wth some details, which college is better in campusing among the all campuses of ibs. Pls can anyone provide me a details ranking of this year's campusing.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...