ibs hyderabad gd pi experience ( 17 feb 2011 to 28 feb 2011 )

1,406 Posts  ·  247 Users
About this group
hello all IBS Hyderbad aspirants and IBS seniors As we all know IBS GDPI starts tomorrow 17th Feb 2011. Request all IBS hyderbad aspirants who attended GDPI to share their experience here and IBS seniors to advise us aspirants on anythin...
Page 1 of 141

FOR ALL YOUR QUERIES RELATED TO IBS PROCEDURE PLEASE JOIN THE GROUP ON FACEBOOK AND BE UPDATED WITH ALL INFORMATION GET GUIDANCE FROM SENIORS AND GIVE YOUR BEST DURING GD PI

https://www.facebook.com/groups/287559654610764/?ref=ts

CONGRATS TO ALL THOSE WHO GOT THE CALL ...YOU HAVE CLEARED THE FIRST BLOCK...
PREPARE YOURSELF FOR THE NEXT BATTLE COZ THE RATIO OF FINAL SELECTION IN IBS HYDERABAD IS 16:1

GIVE YOUR BEST

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

what abt refunds after withdrawal from admin..
ny information!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i think this merger hasnt been a good decision.think of all the ppl(1200) who would be competing for the same placements.i understand one can out shine ppl with hardwork and the other blah..but really wouldnt it become just like any other random b school which am sure the ibs hyd students must have rejected over ibs hyd. quantity kills quality.my view..:)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey guys, pls. do share your experience at IBS, especially after merger of other post graduate courses with MBA.
Pls. advice , how it has or hasnt effected MBA.?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i have not joined IBS hyderabad due to same reasons ..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Tell me your experience ay IBS, Hyd.
What about huge batch size of 1200 students, also some sayinf IBS faculty going to IMT, Hyd.
Is it a right decision to join IBS, Hyd??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
anirban17 Says
hey khatarnaaak, so will u be using a pirated version of windows professional?

yes i would be.. there r people who have got pirated os cd.... have asked one of them... would install it on sataurday i suppose..... sumbody said one can install 2-3 os in a system...... will have to catch sumbody
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Better colleges than IBS have lower fees.. and better Pay packages!! So better ROI !!!

SO HOW DOES IBS JUSTIFY THIS???!! The total cost f the course comes upto 13 Lakhs and you end up gettin a pay package of only 5.5 to 6 lakhs!!! This s reallyyyy WORRYING MEE

Though i got selected for IBS - Hyd.. I still cant find dat happiness in me .. bcoz of its high fees!! :lookround: :banghead:

So very true u r.....even i got through ibs hyd dis yr.....but the fees was always a spot of bother 2 me.....so decided 2 opt for another option......
but still for the guys who made it to ibs dis yr....i w'nt say its a bad clg.....rather its a pretty decent bschool.....but just tht da huge batch size increases the competition.....nd makes it more difficult to get a quality placement.....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

you will have holidays only in Sep that is between the two trimesters.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
someone please tell me what will be the real batch strength of mba,mifa,mib for batch 2011-13??
someone says that seats are reduced, than another one says no seats are not reduced, i mean what is this ?
please help me out if someone knows the exact figures.

the batch size is 837.
according to Business Today for the 2011-2013..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...