Ibs hyderabad 2017-19 query

It is that time of the year again when all the freshly minted graduates dream of their first step into the echelons of corporate world. And what better way to experience corporate world and it's realms unless you're an MBA. We, students of Icf...
Read more...
22 Posts  ·  81 Users
Page 1 of 2

Hey i have paid 80k to confirm my admission. But apparently i asked refund after the deadline i.e on 16th may ehile the last date was on 15th may. Will i get a refund?

•  
satyavarun
@satyavarun @satyavarun  ·  5 months ago

i have also appliedon may 16 they are saying that they will refund it in july 2nd or 3rd week

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
  hey guy i already got admitted in ibs hyd but i am not sure if i should take that or ibs mumbai becasue i am already inclined with many thoughts with people saying that marketing is good in ibs mumbai and then the perks of joining mba at ibs hyd...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

What is the refund policy of ibs Hyderabad.If I pay the admission fees can I withdraw and how much?

•  
rakesh.bravo
Rakesh Sahoo @rakesh.bravo  ·  9 months ago

79000 will be refunded , if you don't opt any ibs campuses

•  
jainishrshah
Jainish Shah @jainishrshah  ·  7 months ago

How to apply for refund?

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

I want to know if i will be getting IBS hyderabad campus as per my percentile of 63.9. LET ME KNOW ASAP

•  
rupam1997
Music Corner  @rupam1997  ·  9 months ago

@mayankmanohar No chance.. minimum percentile for Hyderabad is 74

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

I got IBS Pune ?? My percentile is 63.. Is there any chances of getting MUMBAI campus.. ? What was the Mumbai cut off last year ??

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

my friend got ibs jaipur, what are chances of upgradation to mumbai pune gurgaon banglore?? please lemme know

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

what is the gmat cut off score for ibs hydrabad?

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Can I apply on this date? M I late?

•  
kutbuddin31
Kutbuddin Kanchwala @kutbuddin31  ·  9 months ago

NO you cannot apply now

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Hi, I want to pay the admission fee of 80K having been selected for IBS Hyderabad. If in case I need to withdraw the admission, what amount they deduct and when do they give the refund ?

•  
Load more comments 2 of 4
kutbuddin31

yes thats true. i am also paying admission fee. 

•  
my.yadav522
my.yadav522  @my.yadav522  ·  9 months ago

@NirmalrajV percentile?

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Cmat 17 score 227 percentile 94.7 10th 89℅ 12th 85℅ Graduation 87 ℅(B.E) chances???

•  
kutbuddin31

lol ofcourse

•  
undefined
Write a comment...