Ibs hyderabad 2017-19 query

29 Posts  ·  122 Users
About this group

It is that time of the year again when all the freshly minted graduates dream of their first step into the echelons of corporate world. And what better way to experience corporate world and it's realms unless you're an MBA. We, students of Icfai Business School Hyderabad are here to answer all your queries and clear all your dilemmas so that your first step is taken in the right direction. Post your queries and we'll answer with our experiences. Be it entrance exams, group discussions or personal interviews, you name it and we are there at your call and beck.

Page 1 of 3

Hola Juniors, Let's make IBS, Hyderabad your home away from home. Be a part of an informal group to make friends and enjoy your new journey here. Feel free to contact anyone of these contacts to join. There's nothing better than one on one interactions. Spread your happiness around ❤️ Contact: Vaishnavi- 7415304798 Sarthak - 7404070904 Pranita - 8369117727 Megha- 8013521089

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
ayasha.agarwal
@ayasha.agarwal  ·  6 karma

@liveash yes, there is a good chance to ge in IBS Hyderabad, All the best. Feel free to msg in any of the numbers above.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Abhay2108
@Abhay2108  ·  1 karma

I got 76.6 in selection process what are the chances of getting Hyderabad campus

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

With 88.12percentile of gd/pi, any chance for ibs hyderabad?

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got 76 percentile in selection process result what are the chances for getting Hyderabad campus

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone attending GD/PI round of IBS can join the whatsaap group https://goo.gl/d6w71Nfor discussion and all. 

1 like2 comments
barkha.barkha
@barkha.barkha  ·  12 karma

Link not working

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
0909mah
@0909mah  ·  39 karma

link not working

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone attending GD/PI round of IBS can join the whatsaap group https://goo.gl/d6w71N for discussion and all.

2 comments
Terimaakabhosda
@Terimaakabhosda  ·  0 karma

Any issue with the link. I'm not able to join the group

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
barkha.barkha
@barkha.barkha  ·  12 karma

@Terimaakabhosda link is working.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is IBS Hyd a decent college to join in for finance ??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is IBS Hyderabad worth joining with the kind of ROI they provide?

1 comment
iam_krishnendu
@iam_krishnendu  ·  1 karma

No

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is IBS Hyderabad a sham? The way they conduct their so called entrance exam IBSAT and they way they declare their result in four days, it seems dubious.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey i have paid 80k to confirm my admission. But apparently i asked refund after the deadline i.e on 16th may ehile the last date was on 15th may. Will i get a refund?

1 comment
satyavarun
@satyavarun  ·  0 karma

i have also appliedon may 16 they are saying that they will refund it in july 2nd or 3rd week

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey guy i already got admitted in ibs hyd but i am not sure if i should take that or ibs mumbai becasue i am already inclined with many thoughts with people saying that marketing is good in ibs mumbai and then the perks of joining mba at ibs hyd , i am really in confusion coz i need to file up a loan application for a particular college only.

any help need suggestions ASAP

THANKS IN ADVANCE !!

1 comment
Ankit123412
@Ankit123412  ·  0 karma

What were your past acad scores?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...