IBS Hyderabad 2017-19 Admission Query

31 Posts  ·  98 Users
About this group

IBS Hyderabad welcomes the batch of 2017-19. Feel free to post any query regarding admission process, IBS culture and everything else. We are always here to help you. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1841512926117760/

Page 1 of 4

Hola Juniors, Let's make IBS, Hyderabad your home away from home. Be a part of an informal group to make friends and enjoy your new journey here. Feel free to contact anyone of these contacts to join. There's nothing better than one on one interactions. Spread your happiness around ❤️ Contact: Vaishnavi- 7415304798 Sarthak - 7404070904 Pranita - 8369117727 Megha- 8013521089

undefined
Write a comment...

I have scored a percentile of 80.99, in the final selection process , do i stand any chances of an Hyderabad upgrade, please pitch in your opinions i am really on the line about qether to put in the 80k registration money or not. They have offered me gurgaon campus. I had put my preffered campus first as huderabad and 2nd gurgain so they have given me gurgaon, but i am on the verge about it. Anynow please pitch in about your thought abiut will i be able to get an upgrade and also how do i enroll in the waiting list

More
1 comment
vadreevvvvprat
@vadreevvvvprat  ·  23 karma

some one from icfai will be assisting you right from you registration right on you contact number. you can ask them all you qieries. that would be reliable and correct info. so ask them 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

I have scored 89.59% in the selection process 2019, i have been alloted mumbai campus, what are my chances to get selected at hyderabad?

undefined
Write a comment...

ibs selection process  overall percentile is 72.19999 .  i got IBS Pune ....is there any waitlisting information to get into ibs hyderabad..

undefined
Write a comment...

78.2 percentile - got mumbai - any way to get hyderabad ( there is no mention of waitlisting for hyderabad in my selection results page )... any answers will be appreciated .

undefined
Write a comment...

Hello , I got 74.1 percentile and got IBS Banglore . Do I still stand a chance to get Hyderabad ? 

undefined
Write a comment...

What is the placement scenario for current batch of IBS hyderabad?? What is the average and highest ctc?? Got 90%, got ibs hyderabad, is everyone getting placed because of so high batch strength? 

1 comment
ankitjain1994
@ankitjain1994  ·  4 karma

@aditi191995 see this! I think it will help you! 😊

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

I got ibs Ahemdabad what is chance of getting in to IBS Mumbai ?? please suggest 

1 comment
abbynam
@abbynam  ·  3 karma

what is ur score?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

my friend got ibs jaipur his overall percentile is 51.9 what is the chance of upgradation to mumbai, pune , gurgaon, banglore????

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
khilee
@khilee  ·  0 karma

what is the procedure?? @abbynam ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
abbynam
@abbynam  ·  3 karma

Mail the administration team they will assist you

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Here is the link for new face book group for HYDERABAD (2018-20) batch. Incase anyone is interested. Plz do join  https://www.facebook.com/groups/163630814403628/

undefined
Write a comment...