IBS gurgaon 2010-2012

10 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
hi i am starting this thread for the people who have converted there ibs gurgaon call :: pls give your views about the new campus?anybody visited it?is it worth paying 9-10 lakhs for pg PROGRAM? pls share your views!!!! :: las...
Page 1 of 1

Being a PGPM course vil it be difficult for us during placements and in future course, if we want to change our jobs or so...

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hey man... No hostel facility there...?? And what about Courses like MFC and MIFA course.. Are they good there..??:cheerio: Pls let me know as early as possible.... :lookround:

no hostel mate..
U gotta stay in PGs near the college

any idea bout d hostel n d transport facilities ??

And HDFC were there that day of selection, so they will approve too

Mate, i got a loan sanctioned from SBI.. What the hell are u talking about??
Which particular SBI??
SBT have cleared mine, only some paperwork signing left

Hi,

But no PSU Bank i.e. sbi, canera, uti any bank you can think are not providing loan. This is verfied.. Last yr itself they were providing educational loan. The repo of the college is taken a hit big time..!!!

i am really worried and now asked admission team to refund my money.

i am planning to gv cat .. i wish i am wrong and guys who tk admission over thr.. pass with flying colors..:cheers:

well my friend i am sorry i could not reply to your post..

but wht i can suggest .. do not go for ibs gurgaon.. it is crap:shock:

ibs is not ugc approved.. all govt banks do not offer edu loans to it..
and adding to worries.. thy moved to a new campus which is more scary and bad. Their old campus was gud.. i wonder any company will come here for recruitment.

Look for better options
IBS HYDERABAD (ICFAI BUSINESS SCHOOL HYDERABAD) Complaints - AICTE Aprovals and Deemed University Status
ICFAI University, Dehradun | India University - Top Indian Universities & Colleges - Higher Education

Dhruv ..... how you are giving this suggestion I do not know, but being a student of IBS Gurgaon, I would like to say few things; IBS-Gurgaon is one of the top B-schools and got tough competion among other campuses of IBS. Since its inception 3000 students have completed their graduation and placed well. The average package for the year 2009 is Rs.4.21Lakhs.
As far as bank loans are concerned almost 70% students have taken loans in the previous batch. All the banks are offering educational loans. you can approach them and obtain loans, for any help you can approach the Institute officials.
It's true that it is shifting to a new building, but for joining in any institute one should look for good infrastructure & experienced faculty needed, which is very much there in IBS-Gurgaon. Absolutely nothing to worry. Please go ahead and join. IBS will take care of its students.

well my friend i am sorry i could not reply to your post..

but wht i can suggest .. do not go for ibs gurgaon.. it is crap:shock:

ibs is not ugc approved.. all govt banks do not offer edu loans to it..
and adding to worries.. thy moved to a new campus which is more scary and bad. Their old campus was gud.. i wonder any company will come here for recruitment.

Look for better options
http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/ibs-hyderabad-icfai-business-school-hyderabad-c186212.html
http://www.indiauniversity.me/icfai-university-dehradun/

hi i am starting this thread for the people who have converted there ibs gurgaon call pls give your views about the new campus?anybody visited it?is it worth paying 9-10 lakhs for pg PROGRAM?

pls share your views!!!!

last date for refund : 30 april:banghead: