While 1 out of every 2 students in India is preparing for some or other entrance/competitive exams.
We wish you to collaborate with us towards completing a research study on "Competitive behavioral study of Indian students".
We appreciate your understanding on this.
The first 100 participants would receive an exclusive award from us.
Some Tips to crack IBPS SO HR Officer Exam.
Before jumping on to the preparation strategy, let us understand key success factors of this exam:
- There are 60 questions to be completed in 45 minutes. This means, you have to show smartness not only during preparation but also on the exam day. It is not important to know all questions. What is important is “NOT to MISS”, even a single question, that you know. This might look trivial, but if you learn this much, your 50% work is done. Many students will not score because of poor Time Management.
- There is no prescribed syllabus. Each coaching centre has created its own list of topics (because no wants to admit, that they do not know syllabus). What we have understood that there are some key topics, which are definitely included, but to what depth, we do not know. For example we know that questions will come from Labour Acts. But we are not sure if we have to study 5 Labour Acts or 15 Labour Acts.
- We, at Human Peritus, have 6 years of experience of HR/Labour Welfare/ Industrial Relations subject. With this experience, our expert team has created “focused and concise” content for IBPS SO - HR Officer Exam
- A large number of questions are asked from Labour Laws. It is most annoying to remember each line of these Acts, considering the language in which they are usually written. But this is deal breaker section. You can get all questions correct, because there is nothing conceptual. You just have to remember, what is written. No thinking to be done. To make it easier, our expert team has compiled 14-15 laws in single booklet of 70 pages.
- Our Second Booklet of 48 pages, has all topics of Human Resources Management covered.
- Third Booklet (95 pages) has all topics related to Org Behaviour, Management Theory, Leadership, Change Mgt etc.
- Fourth Booklet on Industrial Relations has topics on Labour History in India, Various Committees/Commissions/Codes, Trade Union, Discipline, Current Events in Labour etc. (70 pages)
- Then we have created 15 Test Papers for IBPS HR exam(60 Questions each). BUT, these 15 Test Papers are NOT merely for practice. There are three very clear objectives:
- First, these 900 questions in 15 papers, is the largest superset of all questions in HR/Labour subject. We have built them after analyzing UPSC/UGC/Bank exams over the years. You will find many questions appearing in exam from these test papers. Every question is important and has high probability of appearing in actual exam. In recently conducted UPSC exam for Labour Commissioner, more than 70 questions were from our content out of 90 questions (exam was on 25 Nov). In UGC Exam (conducted on 5 Nov), more than 80% questions were from our Content.
- Second, we have written "detailed" explanation with each Answer. With this approach, our test papers "not only assesses" but also "teaches" new concept with every question.
- Third (very very important objective of these 15 tests), We expect you to build speed to a level where you are able to complete 60 Questions in 40-45 minutes. You have to “learn” start choosing easy questions and not wasting time on tougher ones.
It is very critical to score high in written exam only. One reason is that the competition will be high for this coveted job. Second reason is that Bank interviews are unpredictable. We want you to secure your seat with high score in written, so that even if you screw up in Interview, you are IN.
Based on these insights, our subject expert team has created highly concise and focused content for this exam. With this package, you can crack the exam in last 30 days.
If you have any doubts about the IBPS SO Exam, you can get it clarified in today's free session. Join using https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6890548498598424835
Hello everyone!! Kindly give your opinion about the final cutoff marks as per category.