IBPS SO 4 Marketing Officers PNB

Let's discuss and clarify about all the doubts here

41 Posts  ·  137 Users
Page 1 of 4

If you have any doubts about the IBPS SO Exam, you can get it clarified in today's free session. Join using https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6890548498598424835

•  
hunner
pratik bhattacharjee @hunner  ·  1 year ago

If one has B.com Honours followed by a 2 years regular PGPM degree with specialization in marketing, Can one apply for IBPS SO Marketing Officer?

•  
Write a comment...

Guys, there is a free live webinar on "All about IBPS SO 2017" happening at 7.00 pm. If you are interested you can join the live session usins the link https://goo.gl/WNwSxm

Post Image
  •  
Write a comment...

All those who are working as MO in PNB ,, Plzz share your experiences. 

🔔🌷JAI MATA DI🌷🔔

Write a comment...

Hey do you guys have any idea about so marketing reserve list candidates.... Do the reserve list qualify the next year for SO .... Plz tell me the chances

•  
Write a comment...

Guys...my joining in pnb as marketing officer was on 1st of this month.. I dint join...now the next joining date is 28th...should I wait for syndicate po..? Which is better..?help..

•  
Write a comment...

Guys...my joining in pnb as marketing officer was on 1st of this month.. I dint join...now the next joining date is 28th...should I wait for syndicate po..? Which is better..?help..

•  
Write a comment...
how's it going puys!! I have a query. in my id proof there is a extra space between the name of my father, but in the 10th certificate there is no space between the name... (no spelling mistake though) what should I do?? will it create any p...
Read more...
  •  
sivadindu99
siva dindu @sivadindu99  ·  3 years ago

Nope

•  
Write a comment...
Hi puys...I got an email for pnb hr..stating that marketing specialization is not mentioned in the degree...but in my mark sheets it clearly mentioned one semester as marketing...and marketing papers.. They are asking for the scanned copy... Is it...
Read more...
  •  
Load more comments 2 of 7
sivadindu99
siva dindu @sivadindu99  ·  3 years ago

@cpuneethoney will they accept if marketing is minor and major is hr

•  
witiguy
@witiguy @witiguy  ·  1 month ago

Hi bro can u could suggest how u cope uo with it , i m also facing the same situation

•  
Write a comment...
Hello guys... Hw r u all... I just wanna ask how is the job of Marketing officer,, please everyone share your views,, regarding its pros and cons and whether it is better dan po and growth perspectives.... Plz share true info. I had to submit an a...
Read more...
Load more comments 0 of 1
Write a comment...

Hey Pnb MO any one is there who got lucknow as their joining venue at 20-07-15

•  
bhawana2907
@bhawana2907 @bhawana2907  ·  4 years ago

yes i m 

•  
vikas5690
@vikas5690 @vikas5690  ·  4 years ago

Owhkkk r u cuming to join there. Hav any idea about the actual profile of MO bcoz it is nt specified in joining letter

•  
Write a comment...