IBPS RRB IT Officer Recruitment - PaGaLGuY

1,238 Posts  ·  11,214 Users
About this group

Join the discussion on IBPS RRB Recruitment For Scale 2 IT Officer and Get all the information about IBPS RRB Admit Card, IBPS RRB Syllabus, IBPS RRB Result from our Bank PO Section and Much More..

Page 1 of 124

Hello Friends

You must be knowing about the current stay by Supreme Court of India on the joining of the candidates selected in RRB VII (2018)

It is due to the case filed by certain candidates for not getting joining after making it to the reserve list in RRB VI (2017).

I am thniking to file a petition in Supreme Court as a party (means who is affected with the current proceedings) against the stay on joining of candidates selected in RRB VII (2018).

My brother is an advocate in Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh.

He has good contacts in Supreme Court.

I have detailed hard copy of the case with me, which I have got extracted from Supreme Court at my own expense and can share with you guys too, the summary of the case when needed.

I request all the affected ones to kindly join me. More candidates will give the impression to the judge that large no. of candidates are getting impacted due to stay and hence, joining of already selected candidates should be given at the earliest, as they have no connection with the current case.

There is no point in hoping that the case will end soon and we all will get our joining in 2019, as the case is going on since Nov 2018. We need to make collaborative effort to get our joining else our fate will be like SSC aspirants of 2017. Without our joint effort nothing is going to happen.

Those who are interested, kindly ping me. It will help us to get the joining asap. I am reachable at +91-8901692860 

Details and specific questions we can discuss separately in a whatsapp group and if needed can have a spreadsheet shared. 

P.S. - Expenses wise it won't cost us much, so nothing to worry about as such.

I need people, only to show that large no. of candidates are getting affected so that court can take the case seriously and try to wrap it up at the earliest. If I pursue the case alone, it won't make that much impact and the matter will take the time to get settled. As far as things related to Supreme Court are concerned, I will take care of everything, you need not to bother about anything.

More
2 likes7 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 7
Deloka
@Deloka  ·  0 karma

Please click on the link get added to the group

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Is there any chance of IT scale 2 vacancies for 2019 ?????

1 like
undefined
Write a comment...

fci, cwc,ssc, bank vocab norman lewis session 2(all session of word power made easy)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4YB2HwdUGc

Video Thumbnail6404979885080576
undefined
Write a comment...

Latest Upcoming Govt Jobs Notification in Various Government Department like Police, PSC, SSC, Courts, Agriculture, Postal, University, College, Secretariat and many other. 

http://www.onlyjob.in/

undefined
Write a comment...

Any updates? Did any more banks release their joining letters/documentation dates?

2 comments
vishal98
@vishal98  ·  216 karma

CHATTISGARH dv sates r out

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
mansibansal2301
@mansibansal2301  ·  0 karma

Where can we check for these updates?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

Guyz can anyone tell whether we have to submit the bond money during verification or joining?

and if i don't join and have submitted the bond money during verification will i get it back ?

2 comments
ashi06
@ashi06  ·  348 karma

u dont have to submit bond money at the time of joining...u just have to submit the bond certi...if u leave b4 the pres period then only u have to submit it

Viseme
@Viseme  ·  4 karma

the bond that u hv submitted during dv is not valid until u join the organisation..once u join it, u are liable to pay bond amount in case u will leave 

undefined
Write a comment...

Hi, I work in Private IT company, I have 3 month notice period. I want to know if they provide joining date extension

2 comments
Deloka
@Deloka  ·  0 karma

They might provide extension.Last year a friend of mine sought extension as he was in IDBI.Better you speak with the RRB you have been selcted for directly..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Meliodus
@Meliodus  ·  0 karma

@MrBisht Can you tell from where i should prepare for the professional knowledge section.. or rather which subjects were asked in the professional section. I cleared the exam in my first attempt but did not score good enough marks so did not get selected. My biggest concern in this exam is the professional knowledge section as they did not ask the questions from DBMS and Networking. Can you shed some light on this?? Thank you

More
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...

What is the minimum marks(Mains exam) for selection in gramin banks in WB and Jharkhand as i have to relocate in eastern zone ?

undefined
Write a comment...

Anyone from rrb reserve list 6 Got Prathama bank?

1 like4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
ashi06
@ashi06  ·  348 karma

nope ..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
VengatITGuy
@VengatITGuy  ·  13 karma

@supriya.bediya oru aniyayum pudunga venam edatha kali pannu

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment...