IBPS PO/MT 2 Interview Discussion

463 Posts  ·  165 Users
About this group

Hey Puys out there, this is a discussion for those guys who got call for interview from IBPS for PO 2.Please tell us the date, place, venue and your panel number here and also the suggested questions here.

Page 1 of 47
Athum close cheytho..
Try this
http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/career-discussions/ibps-final-allotment-thread-t-95904/p-3624647
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@cristianomavrck said:
ok..but that thread is also closed now..do u knw any other link??
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

anybody pls give me the link of the thread for the discussion of ibps po mt II 2012 as the previous thread IBPS PO/MT 2012-13 Final Scores Discussions was closed...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@DhirajDhiraj plz see mine also .i just saw in the exlsht but my no is not thr....5000190519 neha j parker..my ovral rnk nd sc rank ...57.24% wht r my chnces nd wht bnks shud i prefer first , m frm gujarat ahmedabad.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
saurabh0510 tell me you registration number
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@saurabh0510 tumko pata chaley link to muje bhi send karna , evn i wanna chk my rank
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I am not working in Banks in India but working for USA Banks in India. I have already done lots of analysis behind Indian Banks and their culture.
I think i should select bank which are the good performer in last year. Don't go for only banks which is having more vacancies (ex. Indian Overseas Bank is having highest vacancies but it failed to perform last year and got down by 4.7% ) and also consider banks individual rules for selection like some bank are very particular about computer certification like Central bank of India -
As per my analysis if you want more relax than go for -
Vijaya Bank, Dena Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Central Bank of India
If you really want to work than go for
BOB, Allahabad Bank, UCO, Union Bank
Performance wise if you want personal growth -
IDBI, Bank of Maharastra, Syndicate Bank, Punjab National Bank
Not a good performer last year -
Indian Overseas Bank
and also don't give higher priority to Canara Bank and Bank of India if you want future growth as well as cool life.
Best of Luck to ALL of you...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@mbaim2012
@mbaim2012 hey dear 1st of all congro.....n my advice is u shoyld join ssc.............
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@amlandas34 Plz dnt say sorry.....truly i am very thank full to you guys for replying all my queries....... Do u have any idea regarding posting date...........
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...