IBPS PO/MT 12/12/2012 COMMON INTERVIEW

147 Posts聽聽路聽聽49 Users
About this group

Hi friends .....its 11th dec today po2 scores r valid from tomorrow share info regarding common interview ..and process to b addapted by ibps this time ur scores..etc

Page 1 of 15
@mbaim2012 said:
hi guys!! i want a small advice from you guys which can be really big for me as it would help me decide the course of my career.By the grace of God i could clear IBPS PO March 2012 as well as SSC CGL 2012.Now SSC results are out and i got the post of Central Excise Inspector. Also my final score in IBPS is 66.36 which i think is sufficient to join a good bank.So my question for you is, what shall i do? should i join Central Excise as inspector or join any one of the banks as a P.O.?plz help me out...
if u want to make progress ......join bank as PO.....central excise is not as powerful as people chant about that....more over society is changing.....transparency is coming....so the hidden need for central excise (black money) wont be available for everyone....as u got bank PO...u are mature enuf to know the difference between show off and show manship........join PO....there is work pressure...but at the end of the day u ll enjoy becos...u know that u r earning for doing something.... 馃槂 raha sawal, central govt employee hone ke naate deserving respect! there is also a changing funda....now respect is not earned by post...it is earned by person's work... :)
every failure takes you one step forward to success......
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@mbaim2012 close your eyes and join CE inspector....are you nuts bro ???? 馃槂 cannot you see what is the difference in repute and power of an inspector and a PO lol :D
silly question....no offense !!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@nitin20may , If you want to continue your preparation for CIVIL services, then you should continue your TAX assist job.I think in bank there is more workload so u will get less time for further preparation for CIVIL exams.

I heard in SSC jobs, workload is less so employers get more time for preparation for UPSC.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@venkatesh1987 said:
@Icydeep1 Great coincidence... I 2 working as S/W engg. Got selected as TAX assistant and got 69.12 in IBPS PO... Can I have your mobile number please...
where are u wrkng as TA
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@venkatesh1987 said:
@Icydeep1 Great coincidence... I 2 working as S/W engg. Got selected as TAX assistant and got 69.12 in IBPS PO... Can I have your mobile number please...
check ur msgs buddy

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Puys,

IBPS announced the alloment will be given in March. Does any one has idea when we will be called for bank... ( I need to give 1 month notice to my company ). Your response will be so much helpful for me... 馃槂 Have a great day..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Puys,

You can check your IBPS rank using the following link:

http://www.jgmarks.co.in/results.php

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@venkatesh1987 said:
@Icydeep1Your score out of 250 is 173.Hence your score out of 80 = 173 * 80 / 250 = 55.36Your total score is 69.36 / 100Hence your interview score is 14 out of 20Hence your interview score is 70 / 100.Got it!!!!!????
yr m working in Incm TAx as a TA
should i join bank or stay in incm tax??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ratnasen You want the results to be announced and it happend... Super..... 馃槂 :-)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...