IBPS PO Interview - Starts from Today 19th January 2015

19 Posts  ·  90 Users
About this group

IBPS PO Interview have started from today morning. Please share your Interview Experience with PaGaLGuy, we will make an article and publish on our site.

All The Best & Good Luck 

Page 1 of 2

Check Out:  SBI PO Recruitment 2016 (2200 vacancies) 

http://timesalert.com/sbi-po-recruitment-2016/11769/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My final semester result was announced on 17th june 2015. but the final semester marksheet carries the date 17th july 2015 as the certificates where printed on that particular date..will this be a problem?

- A failure
9 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 9
prashant121
@prashant121  ·  68 karma

phir kya hua bhai koi problem hui kya.same mistake maine bhi ki hai

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
prashant121
@prashant121  ·  68 karma

@koolguy1 

phir kya hua bhai koi problem hui kya.same mistake maine bhi ki hai

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any knowledge or experience of PWD candidate?? after interview when did u get result and allocation?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

interview is over ....how to know marks now?

1 comment
vikash3282
@vikash3282  ·  377 karma

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

in notification in which page it is written that marks will be available through query based ???

every one has a desire## i too have!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello friends. Below is my detailed Interview experience.

Name: Siddharth Jain

Venue: Bank of Maharashtra( Fort, Mumbai)

Interview Date: 28-01-2015

Time: 01:00 pm

Panel: I

Document Verification:The first stage is document verification stage. Please carry all your documents including extra-curricular activities certificates original as well as Xerox.

Interview: I was second candidate for interview. There were around 20-25 candidates in my panel. So, my turn came up within 20 minutes after document verification stage. I dint even get time to think something. I entered into the room. There were 4 males (M1, M2, M3, M4) and 1 female(F5) panellists.

M1 was the main panellist. He asked most of the questions. As soon as I entered, he started asking me about me and about my MBA project.

M1: Tell us something about yourself and your project.

Me: Answered. I told my achievement of IIM-A invitation in this so cross questioning on that.

M1: Why did you go to IIM-A?

Me: I explained how I went through an Essay writing competition and spent two days with PGP students.

M1: So you wrote essay on Sanitation in India? Why?

Me: I explained. Then he mockingly said he want to read my essay.

M2: What is IFSC code?

Me: Explained well.

M2: Then what is MICR code? (To give me stress)
Me: I simply said I can't recollect.

M3: What are Banking products other than Accepting deposits and giving loans?

Me: Explained well.

M1: Tell us more related to Rural Banking products.

Me: Explained Microfinance, Kisan Vikas patra.

M1: What is Kisan credit card?

Me: I explained Kisan Vikas patra but he was expecting Kisan Card. I said I don't have an idea.

M2: So you are MBA(Finance). Do u know Ratio Analysis?

Me: Explained.

M2: What is Current Ratio? What is Ideal Current Ratio?

M2: If Current Ratio is 5:1. Is it good or not?

Me: Explained. I said good. Some cross-questions on this.

M2: Components of Current Assets?

M1: If Bills Receivables is 80% of current Assets, then Is 5:1 ratio good for company?

Me: I said in that case it is not good and explained. They were satisfied with answer.

M2: What is DSCR?

Me: Debt- Service Coverage Ratio. Couldn't explain.

M2: He said its o.k but tell us is it used for short term or long term?

Me: Explained well. Long term. He was satisfied.

Overall, it was a good Interview from my side. All panellists were satisfied with my answers. One female member and 1 male member din't ask anything. They were just observing. I was confident throughout the Interview which helped me a lot. Because of my confidence they didn't do much cross questioning with me. 
Last but not the least, My Interview was a bit different from general ones. They din't ask any question on Why Banking? Why PO? They asked questions more on my subjects(finance) and my extra curricular activities. 

Suggestion:

1. Be confident.
2. Don't be nervous.

3. Keep yourself cool.

4. Believe in yourself.

5. Read general Banking questions.

6. Prepare questions on your own profile.

If someone want to know more, kindly feel free to mail me on:

rkumar247@gmail.com

Thanks,

Sid

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey anybody giving ib??

if yes then

guys tell me how is IB life what they actually do ????like james bond kufia agents??all that???tell me in detail so that i can decide whether to attempt or not!!!!please guide me??and tell me is each section has different cut off or total cut off??

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
bipinsinghrana
@bipinsinghrana  ·  0 karma

@vs.forever65 admit car aa gaya yar!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
vs.forever65
@vs.forever65  ·  0 karma

@bipinsinghrana ok...purana wala hi he..to jab admit card aa gaya he..to fir exam do na yaar bindass

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

will u be the best banker or best engineer?

1 comment
sharkey
@sharkey  ·  1,041 karma

Neither..

I would be a lost misguided soul

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi friends

This is jitendra...on 24-01-2015 my Ibps Po interview was completed.so here I am going to described how I attended the interview and the questions were asked and what were my answered.so friend please give suggestion regarding my selection.......so here are below

My interview was in hyderabad ,pathapi road ,andhra bank head office at morning 8.30 panel 3.my documentation was completed at 9 am and I am called for interview at 9.10am.so there was 5 member in the panel(4 gents and 1 lady).before I entered the room I just knocked. And I entered and I wished to every on with loudly with smile face.all the member r wish d same.so my questions and answers r

P1-as u belongs to western odisha from jharsuguda,as the city is full of natural resource.so how it will help to Indian economy.

My ans.first of all it give employment to every one.so people income money and spend. So the money is circulated and the economy will grow and my 2nd reason-by industrialization maximum utilization of resources is happen.so it will also rise the economy.

P1.OK......what is yr father doing....

My ans....I gave the answer.

P2-what is ur highest qualification.

My ans. ..pgdm with marketing and operation specialization.

P2-why u resigned from yr job?

My ans...as I didn't get time for preparation for interview ,as marketing professional, whole day I have to roam around the city .that's why I didn't get time for preparation.

P2-really.u resigned for interview only...good and he asked the lady panel to ask so banking related question as prepared for interview.

P3...tell me what is banking

My and..it is a financial institution which primarily engaged in collection and mobilization of savings and converted into investment.

P3.how many types of deposits r there....

My ans....3 and r time deposits, demand deposits and time and demand deposits....

P4....what is the difference between sales and marketing as I had experience in marketing.

My ans...I answered.

P4...what is GDP..

My ans....the total production of goods and services of a country in a particular period of time.

P4..what is the GDP now..

My ans..5.5%

P4...impressed

P5...what u did in ur graduation

My ans..science with chemistry

P5-what is chemical bonding.

My ans...it is the chemical reaction between the molecules of a particle.

P5 ..what is the chemical composition of bleaching powder..

My ans...sory sir I don't know...

P3...as u read it I graduation that's why forgot.

My ans...ya mam....all r laughed on me....

P1...what is foreign reserve.

My ans..the amount of money of foreign currency the RBI keep.

P1...what is the amount today....

My ans....I don't have idea....

P1-al last he told as u have experience in marketing, then tell me what is mockdrilling.

My ans....I answered...he is not fully satisfied but told some what right...

Friends that's all my interview. Question and answers. All the panel member s are really awesome and fully supportive...so friend have prepared well and answer with full confidence ,it may be wrong or right........so friend give me feed back ,how was my interview.

Bank aspirant
3 comments
jitendra2015
@jitendra2015  ·  0 karma

Lets see ....what happen

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
nikskrish
@nikskrish  ·  0 karma

all the best.. u r in 😃

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

they made me to write declaration letter of candidature cancellation!!!any one from last year faced this problem !!please help!!

3 comments
achuus12
@achuus12  ·  0 karma

yyyyy?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
bipinsinghrana
@bipinsinghrana  ·  0 karma

my final year marksheet had date after 11 aug..but in notification it is written if net based certificate is issued then it will work,,so i provided both net based and original marksheet .provisional with 26 july date and marksheet with 12 dec..marks declared and marksheet issue date vary!!!so they made me to write the declaration letter of candidature cancellation in further process /you have any idea regarding this!!

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...