IBPS PO III

2 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
* * The IBPS PO CWE 2013 announcement is expected to be out in* end week of July or starting of August* & written tests could be scheduled in the month of September. (Tentative) *Changes in Eligibility Criteria (EXPECTED):*Be ready to see ...
Page 1 of 1

can anyone tell me how to make my basics strong... is practice the only key to that ???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

The IBPS PO CWE 2013 announcement is expected to be out in end week of July or starting of August & written tests could be scheduled in the month of September. (Tentative)

Changes in Eligibility Criteria (EXPECTED):

Be ready to see few changes in the eligibility criteria in IBPS PO-III as the Ministry of Finance after consultations with stakeholders, decided to bring in changes – not only in selection procedures but also from the application stage.

Some major changes which are expected to occur in IBPS PO CWE 2013 Recruitmentare as follows:

Age limit: 20 – 28 years (For both PO & Clerk) for general category

Education: - 60% marks in graduation for appying for PO CWE (EXPECTED)(And for clerks: Declared Passed in degree for applying for Clerical CWE which is already implemented from IBPS CWE CLERK-II)

Literacy in computers in compulsory for both cadres. The applicant must either have a certificate in computer operations OR should have computer as a subject in school/college.

Number of Vacancies: (EXPECTED)

For IBPS PO-I: Approximately 19,600 vacancies were created.

For IBPS PO-II: 22,400 vacancies were created.

For IBPS PO-III: As we see from past two years trend that near about 20,000 vacancies were created each year and we can expect the same trend to follow this year as well.

👍

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...