IBPS PO- Bank of Baroda final allotment discussions

874 Posts  ·  195 Users
About this group
Hello friends, Discuss your Bank of Baroda related query here!
Page 1 of 88

i had tuberclosis when i was 4 year old....nd it was fully cured

now in chest Xray...some patches r shown due to history..

does it lead to rejection????

2 comments
suman529
@suman529  ·  0 karma

@shushamusha20 i dont think it will be a problem..dont worry

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Charliecrocker
@Charliecrocker  ·  0 karma

Sir,

Please someone tell me what is procedure of medical fitness certificate in bank of Baroda ? What are the disease cover in this ?? What test are performed under this ?? is piles is considered as a cause of rejection?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i m from Jhakhand and  have got Mumbai as tc for 6th July slot. Can any one please tell me what is the criteria for getting allotted to a particular center and what are the possible places where i could get my final posting. As other friends of mine who are from Jharkand have got Jamshedpur as their tc.

1 comment
suman529
@suman529  ·  0 karma

@anjna_toppo89 in 90% cases u will be alloted zone where u have completed your training

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i have not got any mail from bob yet my joining date is 7 july if anyone of this batch gets mail from bob please inform

1 comment
suman529
@suman529  ·  0 karma

@sarvjeet.1234 call them and clarify..u can get the contact numbers from bankofbaroda.com

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Training centre is alloted on what basis?

1 comment
suman529
@suman529  ·  0 karma

@dasundi it is alloted on the basis of vacancy in the reapective zones and also on the capacity of the training centers to accomodate

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Has someone from the 2nd june slot of BOB PO got the joining in lucknow???

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
@05111987  ·  0 karma

Abhi kaha allotment hue hai 2nd June ki

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
sarvjeet.1234
@sarvjeet.1234  ·  0 karma

yaar i got 7 july batch par abhi koi mail ni aya

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys, I got selected for BOB Clerk and Dena PO. I got Mehsana(Gujarat) zone for Clerk and Gandhinagar(Gujarat) Zone(My Hometown) for PO.Which is better to join ?

Please suggest me as soon as possible because my document verification for BOB is tomorrow and joining on 14th.

LAKSHYA
1 comment
rahulopg
@rahulopg  ·  801 karma

DENA bank me apne zone me tumhare hometyown ke pass posting mil rahi hai to PO go for PO dena bank....else agr tumhari age kam hai say 24 25 yrs and clerk me ghr ke pass posting mil rahi hai to take clerk BOB..and aage baki xams ki tyaari karo..since u hav age and also in clerk u will get tym to study....PO me padhne ka tym nahi milta as I hav heard

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ernirav

plz help me... bob has said tht we need to attest the photocopies of certificates. it means self attested or gazetted officer attested??

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
AnuRR
@AnuRR  ·  0 karma
@The.Marauder about clerk
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
The.Marauder
@The.Marauder  ·  1,084 karma
@AnuRR a friend of mine is selected as clerk in uttarakhand , he has to get it attested from gazetted officer !!
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...