IBPS PO 4 EXAM REVIEW & INTERVIEW DISCUSSION

953 Posts  ·  3,870 Users
About this group

IBPS PO 4  exam will start from 11 oct, 2014........so exam review will help students know the pattern and its difficulty level. This will also help to know the number of attempts by students and finally help to know the expected cut off. This thread will also help you in preparation of interview.

Page 1 of 96

People from Maharashtra selected for ibps PO 4 ..please share your interview marks.. Anyone from Mumbai got selected for PO 4 ? 

India is my pride !
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

have anyone in general category got selected with written near cut off marks.............pls reply............

5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
sahil025
@sahil025  ·  73 karma

@pkwadiya ur score?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
amruthapaul
@amruthapaul  ·  21 karma

general

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IBPS PO Interview Preparation (For Engineers and Non-engineers)

All 7 modules related to interview preparation are compiled in the following document.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwSHkGeOMYSWMXdKOFlEOXhVM2Z3SUpFM2FBY2FDQnBxSXVv/view?usp=sharing

GOOD LUCK.

Regards

Shashwat

shashwat1979@gmail.com

(About the author: Mr. Shashwat is M. Tech. from Indian School of Mines and works in an Oil Company in Middle East; Work experience over 13 years)

2 likes1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Guys,

I have started this discussion for people wanting to participate in discussions regarding different economic and financial developments happening across the globe. You can share your personal views, newspaper articles, editorials, informative videos and many other similar stuff that can enhance our intellect across several issues.

Also, I urge all the exam aspirants here to promote this thread because if large amount of people, aspiring for range of exams across different fields, converge at this thread, it will be helpful for the followers to prepare for different stages in selection processes like Group Discussions, Personal Interviews, Written Ability Tests, etc.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/economic-financial-rendezvous-36069600

You want something, GO GET IT. Period!!!!!!!!!
1 comment
Anubhav22
@Anubhav22  ·  0 karma

Moreover, there will be many who would have cleared the exam and are working in some institution or are preparing to start their journey in their beautiful career. I request you all to remain active at this thread because there will be ample amount of information that only you can provide and not the ones who are aspiring to clear competitive examinations.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Selected for BOM PO as well as SBT PO ! Which one should I prefer, location NO BAR , just based on SALARY PERKS AND GROWTH 

1 comment
ankit0609
@ankit0609  ·  595 karma

salary wise sbt

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

tell me how to prepare banking awareness?? any source to download

ache din kaab ayenge
8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
mailmishrar
@mailmishrar  ·  5,671 karma

@acbc in pagalguy where do u prepare for marketing and comps.??

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
soumyamittal
@soumyamittal  ·  0 karma

You can buy banking awarness books. Some of the good books are: Arihant, IIMS and Kiran's. You can easily get these books from Prozo's website.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

wat type of work assigned to idbi po? is there any field job like door to door selling???? plz ans ...if i am not gud for this job i will go for sbi clerk

6 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 6
imaks94
@imaks94  ·  1,735 karma

@hcoolboy91 u r kidding!! Nice joke

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
amalapooja
@amalapooja  ·  5 karma

I'm working in IDBI as executive .. now lic have majority stake in IDBI.. hence there is target for employees to get this much policy a month.. moreover there is high chance for lic to reduce its stake in upcoming years.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi..

I m selected in ibps po for bob but a case of dowry has been registered against me.However there is no detention/arrest.Whether I will b able to join.Plz suggest me wt to do.Plz plz.

25 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 25
maheshj
@maheshj  ·  3,164 karma

ab to tumhe shaktimaan hi bacha sakta h.. 

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
mr_n
@mr_n  ·  0 karma

Lol

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

bank of maharashtra guys and girls join this group 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/908933905794244/

undefined
Write a comment