IBPS PO 4 CASTE CERTIFICATE ISSUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Posts  ·  30 Users
About this group
IBPS has changed the clause for the caste certificate from this year onwards.For IBPS PO 3 the requirement for caste certificate was "_OBC caste certificate containing the Non-creamy layer clause should be issued during the period...
Page 1 of 1

As per SDM office ... If we want to renew our OBC certificate..we dont have to make an entirely new certificate but a format signed by a competent authority with a clause stating that you belong to NCL.. I have old OBC certificate of 2012 but NCL clause certificate of 2018.. will it work?

8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
Apratsharma321
@Apratsharma321  ·  31 karma

@Raa0p_r_a_j_a i think if you have filled obc then at the time of dv you have to show obc certificate, otherwise it will be a problem

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Apratsharma321
@Apratsharma321  ·  31 karma

@udit0 at the time of renewal i was falling under non creamy , so there was no issue in my case

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have obc certificate issued on 20 april 2018..is it valid for ibps clerk verification..as i have cleared ibps clerk

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
sheerazrather
@sheerazrather  ·  3 karma

i had also done the same mistake for my cast the benifit is atstate level only not at central level what to do now

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
jumbo1234
@jumbo1234  ·  0 karma

yes

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

am also one victim of this issue, what i have to do ? Please tell me solution

1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IBPS has changed the clause for the caste certificate from this year onwards.For IBPS PO 3 the requirement for caste certificate was "OBC  caste  certificate  containing  the  Non-creamy  layer  clause  should  be  issued  during  the period  01.04.2013  to  31.03.2014. ". But this year they have changed the clause to "OBC caste certificate containing the  Non-creamy  layer  clause  should  be  valid  as  on  the  last  date  of  online  registration  i.e.  11.08.2014(issued within one year prior to the last date for  online registration)" .

Most of those who applied as OBC non creamy layer who not have been aware of the change in clause and if you dont have a caste certificate in the prescribed period ie any caste certificate issued on or after 11th august 2013 and before 11th august 2014,your candidature will be cancelled eventually.This is a issue of very serious importance and many people will miss out just because of this.Try to spread this news to sa many people as possible.

1 comment
tinku0201
@tinku0201  ·  6 karma

thaks

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...