ur attempts in ibps po pt

40-50
70 above
66-70
61-65
below 40
51-60
1 like67 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

m applying for ibps po ....after registeration ...i recv my reg no n paskey bt login ni horha showing unauthorized acess...anyone pz tell me wt to do 

2 comments
jayrocc
@jayrocc  ·  74 karma

try after sometime.. It will work.. @wishhh

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
dparthi23
@dparthi23  ·  378 karma

@jayrocc where is the high level puzzles for po group..😠

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

BEST GK TRICKS. SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFR3H-7zqhg 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

After BOB now Bank of Maharashtra in line it has issued notification for clerks and PO..and in ibps they have mentioned vacancy as 0.now i think banks will stop recruitment through ibps anf will conduct individual exams

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Jyoti, Kavita, Lalit, Manoj, Pappu, Queen, Roshan and Sneha are sitting around a circular table facing the centre at equal distances between each other (but not necessarily in the same order). Each one of them is also related to Manoj in some way or the other. Only two people sit between Queen and Lalit. Manoj sits second to the left of Queen. Only three people sit between Lalit and Manoj’s sister. Manoj’s son sits second to the right of Manoj’s sister. Only one person sits between the son of Manoj and Sneha. Jyoti sits on the immediate right of Roshan. Roshan is neither the son nor the mother of Manoj. Sneha is an immediate neighbour of Manoj’s mother. Only three people sit between Manoj’s mother and Manoj’s brother. Manoj’s daughter sits second to the left of Manoj’s brother. Manoj’s father is not an immediate neighbour of Manoj. Manoj’s wife sits third to the right of Kavita.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Now it has become a business for govt and private banks to recruit candidates from Manipal..in IBPS Po Bank of baroda has shown 0 vacancy anf now released the advt for Manipal PO

1 like2 comments
JoHN_2die4
@JoHN_2die4  ·  311 karma

Yeah Mann....This thing has been going on from 2yrs I think ...arghh :@

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
JoHN_2die4

They take hefty fees+bond thing ...totally pisses me off...

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Best books for banking exams preparation. Please suggest. Thank you.

1 comment
jayrocc
@jayrocc  ·  74 karma

@neeraj_69 bro..take online mock test..like OB /PM

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Eight students Alisha, Bisht, Charan, Dravid, Esha, Farah, Gautam and Hitesh in a school sports competition participated in a game in which they were sitting around a circular ring. The seats of the ring are directed towards the centre. All the eight students are in four groups I, II, III and IV, i.e. two students in each group, but not necessarily in the same order. These students are from different sport houses, viz Maharishi, Vyas, Aryabhatt, Vashistha, Shankaracharya, Balmiki, Dhruv and Dayanand. · No two students of the same group are sitting adjacent to each other except those of group III. Students from group IV are sitting opposite each other. · Dravid is neither in Dayanand nor in Aryabhatt house. · The student from Dhruv house is sitting on the immediate right of the student from Dayanand house. · Charan, who is in Vashistha house, is a group I. She is sitting on the immediate right of Farah, who is in group III. · Farah is not in Aryabhatt house and she has also participated in other sports. · Bisht from Vyas house is neither in group IV nor in group I or II. · Bisht is sitting opposite Esha. Only Balmiki participant Alisha is sitting between Dhruv participant Esha and the Shankaracharya participant. · Both the students of group II are sitting adjacent to students of group IV. # Solve it..and upload ur answer..ignore it if already solved...

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Seven friends Jack, Simon, Tom, Matt, Drone, Smith and Chris are sitting in a straight line facing south. All of them study in a different school, viz St Francis, Bal Bhavan, DAV, Bal Vidya, Saint Mary, Gyan Niketan and Gurukul but not necessarily in the same order. Simon sits fourth to the right of the person who studies in Gyan Niketan. Only one person sits between Simon and Chris. Chris studies in DAV. Either Simon or the one who studies in Gyan Niketan sits at the extreme end of the row. The person who studies in St Francis school in third to the left of Matt, who is not an immediate neighbour of Chris. only one person sits between Drone and the one who studies in Bal Bhavan. Jack and Tom are immediate neighbours. Jack does not study in GyanNiketan. The person who studies in Saint Mary sits third to the left of the one who studies in Gurukul. #puys.... solve it..

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please say 

IBPS PREFERENCE LIST 2016  on basis of ranking ?

2 comments
sentu91
@sentu91  ·  10 karma

@gdk231996  There is no particular fixed list. There are 20 participating banks this year. This is a list based on the number of vacancies this year.

1. Canara Bank

2.IDBI Bank

3.Union Bank of India

4.Punjab National Bank

5.UCO Bank

6.Allahabad Bank

7.Oriental Bank of Commerce

8.Vijaya Bank

9.Syndicate Bank

10.Andhra Bank

11.Central Bank of India

12.Bank of India

13.United Bank of India

14.Punjab and Sind Bank

However, you may also consider your options based on vacancy and your prefered working location/headquartersand wigh out your decision accordingly.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
JoHN_2die4

Idbi baad mein rakhna bass :D

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...