Why r u so upset Is that only thing u wanna get Then make ur priority set No exam can decide ur fate If u can think u can achieve it, mate.
Swagat nahi karoge hamara.. Aa chuke hai hum yaha🙊🤗
15. How many type of cheques are there as per the Negotiable Instruments Act? –
A bill of exchange drawn on a specified banker, and not expressed to be payable otherwise than on demand is called ____. –
An order in writing directing a person to pay a sum of money to a specified person is called _____.
7. Drawee is defined in which section of Negotiable Instruments Act? –
6. Which section in Negotiable Instruments Act deals with Negotiable Instruments? –
5. What does Section 6 deals with in Negotiable Instruments Act? –
4. In which section bill of exchange is dealt with in Negotiable Instruments Act? –