IBPS BANK EXAM PREPARATION 2017 2018

Guys do join for bank exam

117 Posts  ·  2,100 Users
Page 1 of 11
Studies _(1)_ the impact of computer models to support policy-making processes in organisations have _(2)_ that client involvement in the model-building process is often a _(3)_ for effective model-building. One important reason is that the proces...
Read more...
  •  
Nishu1352
Nishu Priya  @Nishu1352  ·  21 days ago

Why can't A be the right option instead of D ?

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Do questions from input output come in the reasoning section of IBPS Clerk Pre exams earlier ?

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Do questions from Sentence rearrangement come in the IBPS Clerk Pre exams earlier ?

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
  A new Special Class by Bhagyashree Ghosh in the CAT Category is now Live! Fee:Re1/- Course Name - Important Error Detection tricks to tackle English Section for OMET Useful for Bank and SSC too. Enrolment start time - 12 Noon on 5th September 20...
Read more...
undefined
Write a comment...
I have fill the IBPS RRB Scale 2 officer phase 7. As per circular 2 years experience is needed. I was working at LIC from 2013 but unfortunately i got terminated on 30/08/2018 due to performance issue. Do they count my experience in LIC? please su...
Read more...
Load more comments 2 of 5
Nanda186
@Nanda186 @Nanda186  ·  3 months ago

How can they terminate a govt employee based on performance? Maximum action must be transfer or no promotion.

•  
Nubu
@Nubu @Nubu  ·  3 months ago

Bhai terminated on 1/5/2018

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
I have fill the IBPS RRB Scale 2 officer phase 7. As per circular 2 years experience is needed. I was working at LIC from 2013 but unfortunately i got terminated on 30/08/2018 due to performance issue. Do they count my experience in LIC? please su...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...

From where can i prepare banking awareness section of GA? Any suggestions??

undefined
Write a comment...
Find the errors in the sentence and explain the reasons for all those errors - Parliament's recent approval for the redrawn electoral constituencies has reinforced allegations of gerrymandering and unequal sizing of electoral districts to benefit ...
Read more...
  •  
pali2dear
pali1995  @pali2dear  ·  4 months ago

constituencies have reinforced

•  
undefined
Write a comment...

Q. What are the errors in the sentence ? Explain the reasons for all those errors. But they could strive harder to uphold democratic rights & constitutional principles at home. That is critical in promoting sustainable development.

•  
undefined
Write a comment...
What are the errors in the sentence ? Explain the reasons for all those errors -  The Agreement with Mehta was towards ' Partial assignment of the rights to make records in gramophone and in talkies and in any other sound producing broadcast devic...
Read more...
  •  
undefined
Write a comment...