IBPS BANK EXAM PREPARATION 2017 2018

116 Posts  ·  2,110 Users
About this group

Guys do join for bank exam

Page 1 of 12

For Ibps Po interview preparation video course, join following channel on telegram t.me/MohitGoelUnacademy

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Studies _(1)_ the impact of computer models to support policy-making processes in organisations have _(2)_ that client involvement in the model-building process is often a _(3)_ for effective model-building. One important reason is that the process of model-building is frequently more important than the resulting model. Model-building itself is largely a _(4)_ process about the problem. Most _(5)_ about the characteristics of an ill- structured problem are gained during the _(6)_ process of designing a computer model, rather than after the model is finished. Another important reason is that most information in an organization _(7)_ in the mental models of organization members. To support policy- making in organization it is this knowledge which needs to be _(8)_ and represented in the model. An important topic in client-oriented or _(9)_ model building thus becomes the _(10)_ of relevant knowledge contained in the mental models of participants. Question 7 of 10   _7_ A. resides B. follows C. settles D. lies E. Committed

1 comment
Nishu1352
@Nishu1352  ·  61 karma

Why can't A be the right option instead of D ?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

A new Special Class by Bhagyashree Ghosh in the CAT Category is now Live! Fee:Re1/-

Course Name - Important Error Detection tricks to tackle English Section for OMET

Useful for Bank and SSC too.

Enrolment start time - 12 Noon on 5th September 2018(Today)

Enrolment close time - 1:30 PM on 5th September 2018(Today)

No. of Seats - 400

Registrations open at 12 Noon, 5th September for a few minutes.

Live Class - 7th September 2018, 05:00 PM to 06:00 PM

Search on Unacademy Plus now!

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have fill the IBPS RRB Scale 2 officer phase 7. As per circular 2 years experience is needed. I was working at LIC from 2013 but unfortunately i got terminated on 30/08/2018 due to performance issue. Do they count my experience in LIC? please suggest.

1 like5 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 5
Nanda186
@Nanda186  ·  20 karma

How can they terminate a govt employee based on performance? Maximum action must be transfer or no promotion.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Nubu
@Nubu  ·  0 karma

Bhai terminated on 1/5/2018

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have fill the IBPS RRB Scale 2 officer phase 7. As per circular 2 years experience is needed. I was working at LIC from 2013 but unfortunately i got terminated on 30/08/2018 due to performance issue. Do they count my experience in LIC? please suggest.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

From where can i prepare banking awareness section of GA? Any suggestions??

3 likes
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Find the errors in the sentence and explain the reasons for all those errors - Parliament's recent approval for the redrawn electoral constituencies has reinforced allegations of gerrymandering and unequal sizing of electoral districts to benefit the National Front.

1 comment
pali2dear
@pali2dear  ·  0 karma

constituencies have reinforced

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Q. What are the errors in the sentence ? Explain the reasons for all those errors. But they could strive harder to uphold democratic rights & constitutional principles at home. That is critical in promoting sustainable development.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

What are the errors in the sentence ? Explain the reasons for all those errors -  The Agreement with Mehta was towards ' Partial assignment of the rights to make records in gramophone and in talkies and in any other sound producing broadcast device ' for a lump sum of ₹ 450 and a royalty of one anna per record sold.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Find the errors in the sentence and explain the reasons for all those errors. Paddy and sugarcane are India's most water guzzling crops - using up over half of the country's total irrigation water resources - but procuring policies and water and power subsidies are skews profitability and distorting crop decisions.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...