Ibat-kiit

8 Posts  ·  6 Users
About this group
IBAT -t he business school of kiits(kalinga institute of industrial technology) a deemed university in the city of temples,bhubaneswar is emerging as the second icfai, hydrabad under the active guidance of mr. biswajeet patnayak( ex iim indore)and...
Page 1 of 1

yes dude...u r right..
I would advise you to opt for IBAT wen nothing else is left in your hand

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi
I'm from Orissa and have some of my friends studying in ibat. I've heard from them that the placements are not really that good. They have opened campuses at different places also but i've no clue abt the placement scenario at those places. Abt Biswajeet Pattnaik, he has left ibat and joined another b-school(imb). So if anyone is planning to join ibat then pls enquire throughly and then take any decission.

Can any seniors studying in this institute or having knowledge about it throw some light about its status this year regarding placements....

hi,,
being myself from orissa and also
got all these info from some of 4nds studying in kiit and ibat

kiit- ibat

1) got a good campus
2) fully wi-fi and laptop for each compulsory with payment
3) good hostel
4) a 3 storey library goin to b one of best in india( as said by once of its prof mr.biswajeet pattnaik of lagaan fame)MAY HIS DREAM COME TRUE

5) got some good professors in orissa,, like biswajeet pattnaik.. but had shifted to IMB and also headed by dr,p.k.mishra( good 1 as heared).

6) course curriculam is not upto mark
7) reputed in orissa due to kiit
got companies like infosys, wipro n satyam as b.tech placement
9)future of the institute is good as less competition in south-easten zone and goin to b the creams of all those sponge iron , steel n iron ore companies like POSCO, JINDAL, TATA, coming there.
10)placements r increasing year by year as ibat is directly supported with the pillars of kiit eng college..

thats all abt kiit... and also asked some 4nds,,wil add on soon

PANKAJ

ibat mba is not a good programme till date....no good facs...also new skool..it'll need time to grow...it gets some techie companies..which basically come to kiits - the engg college for campus placements...kiits has decent placements..but ibat will need more time to settle down....

ciao..

p.s. - i have hundreds of known ppl in kiits but all of em are in engg...n these are their views abt ibat...

Hi Pankaj

Can U Give The Contact Details Of Your Friends Over There And What Did They Say Abt The Mba Prog Of Ibat

hello,,

i hav got some 4nds over there,,t both ibat and kiit eng college..

and as concern abt the lagan professer biswajeet patnaik..he is now only a visiting faculty and not permanent 1, and he had joined as director of INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, BHUBANESWAR.

PANKAJ

IBAT -t he business school of kiits(kalinga institute of industrial technology) a deemed university in the city of temples,bhubaneswar is emerging as the second icfai, hydrabad under the active guidance of mr. biswajeet patnayak( ex iim indore)and better known for his "lagan" mode of teaching.

kiit has opened branches in various metros across india and have a bright prospects for the future if everything goes on the planned way.
so next time hen you think of a b school just survey abt kiit-ibat .

views from the learned pg are invited for the mentioned institute

uRmad: Go Slow on the fonts and their sizes !!