Ibat-kiit

IBAT -t he business school of kiits(kalinga institute of industrial technology) a deemed university in the city of temples,bhubaneswar is emerging as the second icfai, hydrabad under the active guidance of mr. biswajeet patnayak( ex iim indore)and...
8 Posts  ·  6 Users
Page 1

yes dude...u r right..
I would advise you to opt for IBAT wen nothing else is left in your hand

• favorite_border 
star_border
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi I'm from Orissa and have some of my friends studying in ibat. I've heard from them that the placements are not really that good. They have opened campuses at different places also but i've no clue abt the placement scenario at those places. Ab...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border

Can any seniors studying in this institute or having knowledge about it throw some light about its status this year regarding placements....

• favorite_border 
star_border
hi,,being myself from orissa and alsogot all these info from some of 4nds studying in kiit and ibat kiit- ibat 1) got a good campus2) fully wi-fi and laptop for each compulsory with payment3) good hostel4) a 3 storey library goin to b one of best ...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
ibat mba is not a good programme till date....no good facs...also new skool..it'll need time to grow...it gets some techie companies..which basically come to kiits - the engg college for campus placements...kiits has decent placements..but ibat wi...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border

Hi Pankaj

Can U Give The Contact Details Of Your Friends Over There And What Did They Say Abt The Mba Prog Of Ibat

• favorite_border 
star_border
hello,, i hav got some 4nds over there,,t both ibat and kiit eng college.. and as concern abt the lagan professer biswajeet patnaik..he is now only a visiting faculty and not permanent 1, and he had joined as director of INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, B...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border
IBAT -t he business school of kiits(kalinga institute of industrial technology) a deemed university in the city of temples,bhubaneswar is emerging as the second icfai, hydrabad under the active guidance of mr. biswajeet patnayak( ex iim indore)and...
Read More...
  • favorite_border 
star_border

Get access anywhere, anytime on your mobile

Download PaGaLGuY's Android App to get easy access to your discussion groups, messages and more.
Download PaGaLGuY on the Google Play StoreDownload PaGaLGuY on the App Store
Ask questions and get video answers for RBI, CAT, SSC, IBPS exams and much more with our learning app – Prepathon.
Download Prepathon on the Google Play StoreDownload Prepathon on the App Store