IAS Aspirants (HelpLine and Mentoring) All About Preparation of Civil Services

38 Posts  ·  198 Users
About this group
With all Due respect, I am starting this thread for purpose of Discussion On Civil Services and the help to all aspirants who want to get into the Esteemed Civil Services. Please Join and tell your friends to join this too................. ::
Page 1 of 4

Anybody interested for IAS preparation material from bonus - including books and tutorials can contact here -9853080383. As I m not preparing now I am interested to sell.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone from Ajmer preparing for UPSC

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello I'm preparing for CSE 2020. It's have been 4 months in preparation. I want to start answer writing. How to begin with

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Boss am the new aspirants for UPSC plz help me for choosing NCERT book . Want to know is all NCERT from class 6-12 I ll buy as single ? Or it's come a set of all together ? Plz help me cz I have no that much money to join a coaching class I just search for help and found this one .plz help me for a future IAS.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

descriptive computer based test or through hand writing?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi... anyone knows which institute to take coaching from in Chandigarh for ias 2017?

Excuses are useless.Results are priceless
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any one joining Vajiram And Ravi,Delhi july 2016 batch and need a room partner..plz msg me its urgent

1 comment
niraashu
@niraashu  ·  0 karma

Your location?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys is there any institute which provides free coaching to divyang (handicapped ) in Delhi?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I suggest all IAS aspirants to go through "

Ethics in Governance: Resolution of Dilemmas With Case Studies
Author(s) :Mohan Kanda"

for IAS General Studies paper 4 

I think it is one of best books in the market currently

It is written by Former chief secretary of Andhra Pradesh

Amazon Weblink

http://www.amazon.in/Ethics-Governance-Resolution-Dilemmas-studies/dp/9383635118/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...