I wanna fly on the wings of fire. Will any one please Help!

1 Post  ·  5 Users
About this group
I am quite new to this eminent resourceful site. I just registered a couple of days back. I need you to help me out in sorting out my jeopardy. Actually I am a working Guy and works in a private IT firm of average turnover and my post is quite hig...
Page 1 of 1
I am quite new to this eminent resourceful site. I just registered a couple of days back. I need you to help me out in sorting out my jeopardy. Actually I am a working Guy and works in a private IT firm of average turnover and my post is quite high in the company as a result I have to work in an irregular schedules(about 15-16 hrs a day). But I want to attain something much-more higher than this. So this year I decided to go for CAT-2006. Can being in this scenario I can prepare for CAT?
Also I am a bit doubtful about the qualifications I have, if I am eligible for the IIMs. I had always pursued my education after +2 from correspondence. I did B.Com (P) from DU (correspondence), B.Sc.(IT) from MAHE and BCA from IGNOU.
And now I am pursuing MCA from IGNOU (final year) and MBA form (IMT- Distant education mode). Does having so many degrees from Correspondence will be an obstacle to me in eligibility or any how?
Please guide and suggest the best.
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.