I need Help

5 Posts  ·  4 Users
About this group
*Hi folks, Iam a student from Masstritch School of management, Holland. Iam * *Doing MBA(MIS) Managing information Systems, now iam goin to start my final* *thesis and iam totally in a dilemma what to choose and iam really confused. I heard th...
Page 1 of 1

Boss why dont u try out something on datamining and its application to MIS its the future of MIS, according to me

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi folks, Iam a student from Masstritch School of management, Holland. Iam
Doing MBA(MIS) Managing information Systems, now iam goin to start my final
thesis and iam totally in a dilemma what to choose and iam really confused. I heard that in India IT is growing alot so i thought i can get some help from u guys, and if i get some model i mean examples of some research proposals realted to IT feild it would really help me.
Anyway i wud be waiting for your reply, have a nice day

This should help u out:

http://scholar.google.com

and please look for an existing appropriate thread to post ur questions. if u dont find any then create an appropriate thread with a relevant name.

hi charat.
Please be more clear as to what you want.
what do u want to research on.

Hi folks, Iam a student from Masstritch School of management, Holland. Iam
Doing MBA(MIS) Managing information Systems, now iam goin to start my final
thesis and iam totally in a dilemma what to choose and iam really confused. I heard that in India IT is growing alot so i thought i can get some help from u guys, and if i get some model i mean examples of some research proposals realted to IT feild it would really help me.
Anyway i wud be waiting for your reply, have a nice day