I have Everyone, I am little confused and need your help :( I have done my engineering from Ambedkar Institute of Technology, GGSIPU and my percentage is 74.27. In Xth I scored 83.6 and in XIIth I scored 83.8. I have got placed in StanC's Scope International as Software analyst, Chennai. I also have an offer from a Startup based in Gurgaon developing apps for Retailers and other companies. Here I will be working as sales associate and my work will be getting leads, business development and brand building. I am aiming to do MBA from India's TIER-1 B school only after an year. So whether I should go for a big firm like Scope International or a start-up? Will my resume get hurt if I join a startup and will be rejected and my experience will be under valued or it won't make any difference? What should I do? Plz help....

1 Post  ·  2 Users
About this group
Page 1 of 1

As a personal experience what helped me better my resume, improved chances of shortlisting and prepared me well for the upcoming interviews was Mentorrd Website and the services it offered. Do visit https://www.mentorrd.com/resume-builder/ and then continue exploring whatever that would work for you the best from the services that this Mentorrd website offers !! 

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...