I have been selected for ICICI probationary officers. Please advise.

3 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
I am a BBA graduate from Symbiosis (Pune). A couple of days back my name appeared on the Feb 2011 merit list of ICICI bank probationary officer. For that i have to pay a refundable deposit of Rs. 5000 /- now, and join ICICI Manipal Acadamy in...
Page 1 of 1

Please post your query here for a quicker and appropiate response...
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/personal-career-cat-job-dilemma-queries-a-repository-25009670

Above is the thread dedicated for similar queries.

All the best!

** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Public sector Bank's are worth from social securitypoint of view. Hence they are better. But it's worth to adhere to the saying " A bird in hand is worth than 2 in bush". First u shld join the ICICI Bank and go on trying further for other Bank's and then switch over.
Pvt.Bank's do pay more but security ?!!

I am a BBA graduate from Symbiosis (Pune). A couple of days back my name appeared on the Feb 2011 merit list of ICICI bank probationary officer.

For that i have to pay a refundable deposit of Rs. 5000 /- now, and join ICICI Manipal Acadamy in Bangalore in the first week of February 2011.

Then I will have a classroom training period of 9 months during which i will be entitled to an allowance of Rs. 2,500 () per month. Thereafter, I will have to complete internship of three months with a stipend of Rs. 7,500 (:|).

They say that on completion of this course, I will be absorbed into ICICI bank as an assistant manager with a CTC of > 3.5 LPA.

My questions:
1. There are more PO openings remaining, like Federal Bank, UCO Bank, Union Bank, Punjab Sind Bank, etc. which will probably give me a direct entry after a short crash course, and in the same pay bracket. So is a 1 year MBA worth it?

2. Will an allowance of 2500 p.m. and stipend of 7500 p.m. suffice ?

3. A CTC of 3.5 lakh is anyway not too extraordinary for MBA's right?

4. Does anyone know of the actual salary figures ?

4. So what is the USP of this job ?