I am looking to pay someone to review GMAT Questions

2 Posts  ·  1 User
About this group
Hi everyone, I am looking to pay someone to review GMAT questions. I will pay you through Paypal and I will pay you weekly. Here is the work that I am requesting: I have created many GMAT questions, and although almost all of them a...
Page 1 of 1

Admins, I promise this is not spam. I really do want to pay someone to review GMAT questions.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi everyone,

I am looking to pay someone to review GMAT questions. I will pay you through Paypal and I will pay you weekly.

Here is the work that I am requesting:

I have created many GMAT questions, and although almost all of them are correct, a few either have grammatical errors, or the answers are not labeled correctly. What I am paying you to do is to go through the questions I send you, and solve the problems. Then check your solutions with the answers. I then want you to email me if any of the questions are incorrect.

I am going to be doing this myself as well; the reason I am posting this is because I need help additional help.

I am looking to pay someone to work 10 hours a week. I am looking to pay $8 per hour; so I will paying $80 per week.

In many ways, this will be paying someone to study the GMAT.

Please email me at if you are interested.

Thank you.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.