I am in great trouble..any silver line??

8 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
Hi all! I rewrote the GMAT last week and royally screwed up myself. Had a previous score of 670.Studied hard for six months, in ETS simulation scored 720 / 710 and on the D day scored 640 ! I dont know what went wrong ? I dont know what will h...
Page 1 of 1

At 12yrs of work-ex, 670 is an extremely competitive score. Now , it all comes down to the school you are applying/kind of program you are aplying for. You are better off mailing the school directly with your profile and checking with them whether your score is enough. I suspect it should be fine and that they would be more interested in how you've progressed in your career. This is what you will have to show in your essays.

All the Best

Locked.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

am in Delhi..

:new_ukliam2:

Hi all!
I rewrote the GMAT last week and royally screwed up myself.
Had a previous score of 670.Studied hard for six months, in ETS simulation scored 720 / 710 and on the D day scored 640 ! I dont know what went wrong ? I dont know what will happen to me know? Am dead. Any silverlining? Should I write again? Hv checked with most B school and all of them told that its the highest score that matters not the latest one...any word from any one ???:bigear:
Hi all!
Had a previous score of 670.Studied hard for six months, in ETS simulation scored 720 / 710 and on the D day scored 640 ! I dont know what went wrong ? I dont know what will happen to me know? Am dead. Any silverlining? Should I write again? Hv checked with most B school and all of them told that its the highest score that matters not the latest one...any word from any one ???:bigear:

hi
Iam so sorry for your score in GMAT
Where do u stay so that i can help you with good information regarding GMAT.don't loose heart:bigear: GMAT can be written any n..............no. of times
shantu7777 Says
wat a relief!! thankx buddy! well am working on the essays and recos now...I hv a 12 years work ex ( 6 years manufacturing + 4 years strategy + 2 years IT consulting .. all in worlds one of the best organizations)...still wanted to break the 700 + mark...planning to join some coaching class..is it worthwhile???:new_ukliam2: want to write again..hopefully d last one

Sir I sincerely appreciate your spirits but whatsoever little I can observe from your two posts is that coaching may not be of great help as problem is not about raising awareness or getting into groove but there are other softer aspects which can be worked upon. Am leaving the tasks of finding those small points to you or else would only like to discuss them only in PM.

Regards,
ANdy :)

wat a relief!! thankx buddy! well am working on the essays and recos now...I hv a 12 years work ex ( 6 years manufacturing + 4 years strategy + 2 years IT consulting .. all in worlds one of the best organizations)...still wanted to break the 700 + mark...planning to join some coaching class..is it worthwhile???:new_ukliam2: want to write again..hopefully d last one

Dear friend,
first and foremost - most colleges take the highest GMAT score. So, you are up back to 670.
Two, GMAT score is only 1/3rd part of your application. Your acads, good or bad, - you can't change. You better put your heart now for your essays and SOPS and recos. 670 is a decent score and I guess, you can better it with good application stuff - you have more than TWO months for college deadlines to start.

Best regards
Calendar

Hi all!