Hyderabad Dream Team - 2012

22 Posts  ·  23 Users
About this group
Hi people, As you might be knowing , this year the mods will not be taking part in the formation of the regional dream teams( apart from judging) and we have to form one ourselves for Hyderabad.Let this thread be place for all our nomination...
Page 1 of 3
@needabc gud one!

IIT Bombay it is !!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Craziest part is i have office 2morow ,need to catch 7am bus..

Calls:Sibm p,Nmims,MDI converts:Sibm p,Nmims
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guyz who r awake what r u doing to stay awake till 3 am.

Me watching Aviator movie.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

puys, i dont know where to post my feelings... so i hope no one minds if i post it here... as the hour approaches, the adrenaline starts rushing inside all of us... and when the hour arrives and when we try to open the site, chances are that, we may not be able to open it... then finally after trying really hard, if we are able to open the site and click on the result link, it says, "CAT 2012 SCORECARD"... and then it asks for ur registration number, email, and asks u to type the special characters... we do all those and then it starts loading... THESE ARE THE MOST TENSION BUILDING MOMENTS... a wide range of thoughts start flowing in our minds... and then finally the result is available... it may have gone well if we are lucky or bad if we are unlucky... i just hope that all of us make it in the end... :)... all the very best to everyone on PG... 😃

FMS 2013-15... || dont need ABC :P
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i hope all the puys frm hyderabad get an awesum percentile and we will have a pg meet when we do that.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ya lets keep this active!!

IIT Bombay it is !!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi ,

i am from hyderabad , i can feel butterflies in my stomach ,lets keep this thread active atleast for next 3-4 hours
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

kahan ho sab log ... cat result to be announced ... look at the pages 34 35 😃
nostalgic :D

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@mohit07 hi mohit....me hyderabadi and new pg......
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Why no activity on HYD threads ?

Virendra Patidar IIMB PGP 2012-2014
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...