Hyd PostCAT PG Meet - 2007

286 Posts  ·  49 Users
About this group
what if someone's got a call? what if someone's lost one? what if someone intends to have one? what if we keep everything aside and celebrate the PG part of the new year in a meet some weekend? P.S: Thanks to Rincey for reminding me ...
Page 1 of 29
Zeph...
we can have the meet anytime ..anyplace.. yesterday only we had a small meet. The meet which all of us are waiting will be held after results. mostly in first week of may..vishu will be coming after may 2nd and since u too have confirmed ur presence ..we can have the big one in the second week of may. For the last official post cat meet we had 32 junta..now i think the no. will increase for sure... will talk with tati,vishu and rishi regarding this..

sashank

Now it's the time for that PG-treat meet ... i have started a thread on that ... and asked the mods, if they feel can merge with this PG Hyd meet thread ...
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Zeph...
we can have the meet anytime ..anyplace.. yesterday only we had a small meet. The meet which all of us are waiting will be held after results. mostly in first week of may..vishu will be coming after may 2nd and since u too have confirmed ur presence ..we can have the big one in the second week of may. For the last official post cat meet we had 32 junta..now i think the no. will increase for sure... will talk with tati,vishu and rishi regarding this..

sashank

rockball Says
Why does it have to be Hi-Tec meet ??

maine toh yoonhi hitec bol dia cz i wud b putting up in that area..n hv no clue abt other places...v cn hv a meet in some central area thn..:|
sooooo when do v hv nex HITEC PG MEET??? :lookroun:

landing in hyddie on 7th may fr summers at UBS..n gonna stay thre till 13th july
sooo pls plan sumthing befre hitting it off to aipgm..

Why does it have to be Hi-Tec meet ??

sooooo when do v hv nex HITEC PG MEET??? :lookroun:

landing in hyddie on 7th may fr summers at UBS..n gonna stay thre till 13th july
sooo pls plan sumthing befre hitting it off to aipgm..

well u missed out on few
1. Tati for IIFT
2. Ranjit for IIFT and IITD

i guess we can just hold on for another 10 days or so... when the BIG6 results will be out then the list wil include many others..

i hope i havent missed any converts... :satisfie:

now that the results have been put on hold till the OBC quota stuff gets cleared, so the date of PG meet may change according to when the results are out ...
Here is a list of converts (that i know of) from puys of hyderabad ...

1. CATCALL - FMS
2. Acecapricorn - NITIE
3. prathi_25 - SCMHRD
4. km (not posting his id, because he is more popularly known as km ) - GLIM

Feel free to add the names if I have missed out any ...

c'mon puys pour your suggestions...

well u missed out on few
1. Tati for IIFT
2. Ranjit for IIFT and IITD

i guess we can just hold on for another 10 days or so... when the BIG6 results will be out then the list wil include many others..

i hope i havent missed any converts... :satisfie:

It's the result season now ... most of the results will be out by next week ... and obviously that calls for a treat from those who will convert .... or is the other way round ... what FC bhai told last time - ppl who convert will be given the treat ... whatever it be it's a treat party :drinking::drinking::drinking: :icecream::icecream:

We already have a lots of converts and their treats are long pending ...

Here is a list of converts (that i know of) from puys of hyderabad ...

1. CATCALL - FMS
2. Acecapricorn - NITIE
3. prathi_25 - SCMHRD
4. km (not posting his id, because he is more popularly known as km ) - GLIM

Feel free to add the names if I have missed out any ...

c'mon puys pour your suggestions...

Neo2000 Says
Coming weekend is Easter. Not possible for me and andthentherewas1more. Anytime after that I am game though sajeev will probably have left town by then :-(

Not coming home for Easter:(

Two months of rotting in Gurgaon :(

Can we start a thread for PG meet on June 9th/10th???:neutral:

btw, what about a movie coming weekend? (we thought of going to a movie on last weekend, but the time was too short to arrange for a movie-meet)

Coming weekend is Easter. Not possible for me and andthentherewas1more. Anytime after that I am game though sajeev will probably have left town by then 😞