HULT Masters Program 2012

13 Posts  ·  13 Users
About this group
Hello Friends! I am a Masters in Digital Marketing student at HULT, San Francisco. (2011-2012) I'm here to help students trying to secure admissions in HULT for the Fall 2012 masters degree programs. Ill be happy to answer any questions w...
Page 1 of 2

i was planning to take admission in HULT for MIB course next year. according to you is HULT well reputed in US market? I got to know about their placement cell but do one get attractive jobs after completion of MIB course? If I plan to get back to India after completing my degree there will my degree get considered as a masters degree as it is not an MBA degree-please Help me I really need a help from a genuine person

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@jay.gnr If you are planning to give those exams than go or Hult
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

no i havent,,y

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@jay.gnr Did you already gave GMAT/GRE ?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey ,,my names jay and i also have been accepted for mib 2013 bath san fran,,tommorow is the last day for me to pay the non refundable deposiit,,i really need help,,plz help me out,,yes o no?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@akshay.vannery, I have been conditionally accepted for MIM course in Hult' SFO'13. Still need to submit the GMAT and TOEFL score top them. But they are asking for deposit fee of $2500. And they sid they will return the full amount if only my Visa get rejected. I am frim India. Pls let me know....
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Doing a proper background research of HULT and determining if it fits your requirements should be helpful

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I will recommend you to try more, if you are looking for placement then HULT is BIG NO

Best Regards

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

formal complaint can be registered at gmat website...n not much available on net about hult...which leaves it suspicious....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i just received a cold call from hult.

i never requested a call back and authorized the gmac and / or schools for email promos only.

i don't know where to put a formal complaint as the gmac has illegally sold my contact numbers to schools - it leaves me very very angry.

and i never knew hult is such a "fatichar iskool" which behaves just like the "citi-gals", who call us every now and then saying, credit card le lo!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...