Hult London MBA - Fall 2010

11 Posts  ·  9 Users
About this group
Hoping to connect with admits/aspirants for the Hult London Campus for the September 2010 intake. Anybody here?
Page 1 of 2

I got offer from Hult London for full time MBA for september intake ..anybdy please suggest Should I join or try for any other college next year.

I m bit worried about placement.Anybody has any idea about its placement ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I believe no one can throw some or more light there because it's all dark so far in terms of placements!

Only thing I can advise is to book a return air ticket if you're getting it cheaper when you're coming to do Hult MBA in London campus unless you've EU nationality.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am also interested in the London campus MBA of HULT. What are the job prospects in London for 8 years experienced Engineering graduate after the MBA? Can u please throw some light here?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys want to know about my life at Hult London campus..
Follow me!!

YouTube - Hult Gaurav Agarwal

Gaurav

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi LeoGirl25, My US Visa has been refused so I've switched to London Campus. I'm going to work on UK visa now. What about you? did you got your visa?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

I too have been accepted at Hult, London for the Sept'10 intake. Only concern is - I have to confirm by 15th June.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,
I too had my interview today for Hult London 2010 intake. I am awaiting the result which I will probably get tomorrow. Interview was very simple. They asked only common questions like...tell me about urself, why MBA? , why Hult? , Strengths and Weaknesses, what did u learn from cross-culture work environment?, how r u planning to finance ur studies?.. it really looked a cakewalk...the only problem is If I am accepted and offered a scholarship,I may have to confirm the admission before 25 April which seems quite difficult for me at the moment... 😞

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Logging in after quite a while.. Well yes I have been accepted to the London program and start in Fall 2010.
I'll be happy to answer any questions.

For starters - 3+ years of work experience and a GMAT score is required to apply. You can start the application online. Fairly simple and straight forward application with 1 single essay which has around 3-4 sub questions.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i am too interest .
can anyone plzz guide that what is the process ???

CAT'14 | CAT'09 70%ile | Post Grad 8.26 | Grad 60% | XII 67.6% | X 88.6%
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, I m also interested in Hult London 2010. Have you already got admitted to the school?If yes, you can help me.I have just started my application.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...