Hult International business school MA boston student taking questions

505 Posts  ·  233 Users
About this group
*Added by Apurv - For Hult - Dubai questions, please go to this thread - http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/international-indian-mba-schools-accepting/28216-ask-hult-dubai-official-admission.html * hi friends, i am studin in hult internatio...
Page 1 of 51

i got admitted into MIB at San Francisco ....any Indians   for SEPT  2015 intake ..please contact

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Guys,

I got an admit from San Francisco Branch HULT for MIB program for september 2014 intake.

I agree that HULT has a decent ranking in FT and The Economist but it is not AASCB & EQUIS accredited. it doesn't even have a campus and it was founded in 2010.

So guys need you help..!!

Plz correct me if I'm wrong.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Sumit,

I have been accepted for a MIB course in Boston for this fall session of 2014 with a tuition fee waiver of 25 percent. However I am not able to decide and come to a conclusion as I was Initially intrested in an MBA in finance but since an MBA from Hult requires a minimum of 5yrs work experience, I opted for a Masters in International Business.

I wanted to know how much differnt is it from an MBA and wheather it is actually worth it? Is MIB from Hult a better option than an MBA from a college below 100 FT ranking? Would I need to pursue a post masters too after my MIB from Hult for a good job in US?

It would be a great help you could guide me through this.

Regards,
Aditya
1 comment
vivekku
@vivekku  ·  0 karma
@aditya2103 even i have been offered the same course of 1 year for this sept...they wanted a 3 year experience which i somehow have...they said they are ok with that...n dey are askin 150$ for the application form. m a bit confused as it can be a fake call.. coz a university like hult giving calls gives some doubt. awaitin your reply
Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@amkjee Hi, I believe its a kind of calculated risk you opt for. I started my MBA with 11yrs of work ex. Read @Bal1der above, this would give an insight on post MBA experience.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Bforce, thanks but emba is good when you want to grow within the company you are working with I guess. Want to do a full time.

1 comment
rshinde2013
@rshinde2013  ·  0 karma

If you are looking for big change in your carrer goal then emba will not be sufficent. Full time MBA has much focus. MBA is not only about studying but the overall growth with respects your personality, kind of professional network you develop, contacts you make which help in job search.If all other factors like financial capacity, time fovours then MBA is best.

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@amkjee I think with 12 years of work experience you may want to look into an EMBA program.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hey Friends, Iam a engineer with 12 years of work-ex in textile and fashion industry in the sales & marketing domain, what are the job prospects after a 1-year MBA for me and which campus is best suited for me ? Any suggestion ?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@GMAT_Conquer said:

@Bal1der Do you think Hult is a worthwhile investment, especially Hult Boston?
Any numbers on how many international students got placed 3 months,6 months after graduation?
Thanks

Hi @GMAT_Conquer,

Hult's overall MBA employment rate (3 months after graduation) is 80%. For South Asia students specifically the global employment rate is a bit higher 81% according to the latest statistics from our 2012 Class.

If you need more specific details please contact your recruiter directly.

Best regards

Hult Admissions

For more information visit www.hult.edu & www.hult.edu/events
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi @abhishek24k,
The Dean's Scholarship is only given to a few students and its related with your previous academic performance and GMAT score. This award gives students an additional financial aid of 3,500 USD, but most importantly it gives you access to the Dean's List. This will open certain sessions with the Dean and Dean's List workshops.
Let us know if you have any additional question.
All the best
Hult Admissions Team
For more information visit www.hult.edu & www.hult.edu/events
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@Bal1der I have also got Hult Boston Dean's Scholarship.. Do you have any idea about this?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...