Hult internatioanl business school

32 Posts  ·  35 Users
About this group
Hi i got an email from the Hult int buss school recruitment officer. Could anyone tell me about the MBA course there and what is the scenario of placements. And is it worth investing in HULT??????????
Page 1 of 4

It is great to have the opportunity to read a good quality article with useful information on topics of great interest. I concur with your conclusion. I look forward to your future updates.

https://vex3.online

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All, I have got a call from Hult for One year MBA program at Boston Campus. Is there anyone from India who got similar call ?

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
rngnoor
@rngnoor  ·  0 karma

but i am applying for the dubai campus..i even got accepted.but i dont know whether i should opt for it or not.Do u have any views

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Gopuvenky12
@Gopuvenky12  ·  0 karma

I got cl

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey,

Have done my Masters from HULT IBS Dubai. 

Do let me know if you have any queries or need any feedback about Hult or the Dubai Campus of Hult. 

4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
rngnoor
@rngnoor  ·  0 karma

hii..i had my application accepted for the MIB program at HULT dubai.i want to know how was your experience,how are the people around, how intensive is the program and what are the employment prospects..sorry for burdening you with so many questions but i have alot to ask.so please bear me

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Gopuvenky12
@Gopuvenky12  ·  0 karma

How is it hult

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi I have got admission call from HULT business school. Here are my questions.

1.Is that good doing Masters of International business there at HULT international business school since i have to invest a huge amount .

2.It is one year intensive program.Will it fetch good recognition after my completion ???Many told it would be like a normal local 1 year certification on business.But i dont think so after seeing their website.My dream to do masters in international business there at US.

3.Are placement services good there ????

Heard this bschool gives very good exposure to students. Pls clarify these doubts.

Divya
8 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 8
Divyasuccess
@Divyasuccess  ·  4 karma

I3torque is tat good r badddd ??????????

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
l3torque
@l3torque  ·  0 karma

sarcasm dear... HULT is overmarketed !!! score descent in GMAT and employ a good consultant for the application process

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@richirich_28

Does HULT Bostob have a career cell?????????

It does.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@rashmicat2013 On campus recruiting is very common.

Many schools have professorships sponsored or endowed by big companies. For example if a professor is Company XYZ Professor of Finance/Marketing etc. It may demonstrate the close relationship of the school and that company or of the school and industry.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Bforce no school in US/UK provides on campus placements like india...they just help u network and same is the case with hult

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@Bforce I totally agree with you. while studying at HULT, I compared my campus interviews in India for my undergrad program. I had only 7-10 companies visiting campus and hiring out of 300 students batch only 20-25 students. and up till now at HULT Boston campus we have already have around 5 company visits. My strategy in looking for job is to keeping myself open and flexible geographically. A far as student career services go , I do not know how it happens in other colleges, but I can give you an example from Cornell (Ivy league) and duke university, two of my friend passed out from these colleges in the year 2011 respectively. However one of them wanted to change his core competence and function after MBA and he had to wait minimum 5 months that too he gave up on his search for new field altogether and started working in his old field. Other one got the job in 3 months after passing out in Asia.
After coming to B School I know one thing for sure whether you are Harvard or HULT its all about how you sell yourself in the market :).

@GMAT_Conquer Hi I didn't mean that they were looking for immigration (it was used as a metaphor), I meant their focus is different, any ways its ambiguous. As far as HULT career services is concerned I can rate them 6.5-7 of 10. Their efforts can be measured on the basis of: its a 1 credit mandatory course they help in Building resumes, cover letters as per your own interests and competencies and company specifics, giving you guidance on cracking interviews. All of their teaching in cracking interviews is America centric. They have organised around 5 on campus company visits, numerous networking events, have developed portals to be in touch with alumni and so on.

One thing which I liked personally is their HULT corporate relationship department wherein they look for a job openings for you matching with your resume. From the look of it, its humongous task for someone to perform (I am sure there are portals to do that too) but keeping an eye for such job data base and having 90% match with your resume and then informing you to apply for that job opening is pretty cool. (you did not put any efforts there to find job opening).

I can only give you the outline of what I am experiencing here. Am sure that once you guys join any B-School you may have same experience or different. I hope this helpful.

Ciao
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@GMAT_Conquer ya i meant the same thing and y ppl cud nt gt a job is entirely individualistic
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@vsharma03 Hi there... It would be great to have a perspective from a student. We know,
B-schools abroad don't have placement funda,the way we have in India. But schools abroad have career services that get in touch with potential recruiters,have networking events ...which ultimately leads to an employment offer.

What I think @richirich_28 meant was ...how is Career Services at Hult facilitating this. Since Hult is a new school,has the Career Services team been pro-active in its approach? How would you rate Career Services team.

And you simply can't say that those who didn't find jobs were looking for immigration. People pursue MBA for different reasons - change geographies,change career track or both or any other reason This does not mean that they wanted to settle in US and were not interested in learning!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...