Hult IBS 2010 Admitted Students

341 Posts  ·  97 Users
About this group
Hi All, I got through Hult International Business School San Francisco for 2010 Intake. With some decent scholarship and good financial aid, I've confirmed my place on Jan 2nd 2010. Anyone else confirmed into Hult's MBA? Regar...
Page 1 of 35

Hey Guys,

I got an admit from San Francisco Branch HULT for MIB program for september 2014 intake.

I agree that HULT has a decent ranking in FT and The Economist but it is not AASCB & EQUIS accredited. it doesn't even have a campus and it was founded in 2010.

So guys need you help..!!

Plz correct me if I'm wrong.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi @shaz87 ,

Thanks for reaching out to us about your concerns. We know that choosing the right business school is a tough decision, and one not to be taken lightly. We can point you to some hard facts regarding employment statistics for our MIB graduates on our website, just to give you an idea about where our students end up after the program: Employment Statistics - Hult International Business School

In terms of whether the program is right for you, are you excited about the prospect of Global Campus Rotation? This is a massive pull factor for our students, the ability to rotate to 3 of our 5 campuses and 2 rotation centres offers MIB candidates an unparalleled global experience. This combined with amazing faculty and a totally diverse student body are the reasons why students select Hult.

That being said, Hult is not for everyone. If you are looking for a traditional business school, where theory trumps practical business education, then Hult might not be the best choice for you. Students that have success in our programs are ones that are looking to gain global experience, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and want to jump into doing business.

Ultimately the decision is yours. But please let us know if you have any specific concerns. Also, feel free to express your concerns with your Admissions Recruiter. He or she can further assess whether Hult is right for you.

Best

@Hult_Admissions

For more information visit www.hult.edu & www.hult.edu/events
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello,

We have the official Hult account on Pagalguy. Please continue your discussion here - http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-hult-international-business-school-mba-admissions-thread-25074706/3050640

or follow @Hult_Admissions

Thanks
Sukita
PG HQ
Hakuna Matata!
7 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hello guyz €Ś.I am going for MIB @ shanghai SEP/oct 2012.Plz get in touch with me, who has been accepted for MIB @ shanghai.BYEEEEE

raviraj.adrangi@gmail.com
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@[280639:phorenMBA] Hi, You can join this group for 2013 batch. https://www.facebook.com/groups/309040339149455/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello everyone,

I got an admit into HULT 1Y MBA - Dubai and I am right now waiting for visa and other loan formalities to complete.
Is there anyone from India joining HULT Dubai this year, I would like to connect if there is a FB or Linkedin group for Hult Dubai, please advice.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello!

I just got an admit into San Fransisco. I have been seeing really mixed reviews about Hult. Most people's concern has been about placement. I have a question. I am an aspiring entrepreneur, and if my concern is to only learn business concepts so as to apply them in my future ventures, is Hult a good place for me? Please advice.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

HI,
can i have your contact details.would like to speak to you, as i planning for HULT Dubai. My details are siddharth.shrinivasan@gmail.com,. Handphone- 97909 20534

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello...it seems that u are one of the new admits at HULT this year...
Now can u tell me what was ur GMAT score? and how much years of work experience u have?

I had an interview with HULT Admission Support Executives, they said m not eligible for MBA ...but yes I may get admission in Masters of International Business....so please suggest me whether I should go for Masters of International Business?? what are the benefits of MIB ? And future perspective of MIB ? And most importantly...Placements for MIB passouts?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

thanks 😃 infact i was thinking we can call our classmates as hultimates :P....hope its not a lil too much...lol

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...