Hult-Boston-2010 Sep

20 Posts  ·  7 Users
About this group
Hello all, I am new to the forum..I am joining Hult/ Boston this fall. Anyone else joining this fall. Any info regarding last year's placement. Thank you.
Page 1 of 2
Hi GMATPrep

Call me at 09920326606 also you can drop a mail to if you need anything.

Hey,
Azeem here....me too in Boston fall 2010 intake....mail me at C u there....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Interview was general though i was not expecting nor i was prepared so just took it as it came.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
ASIF-MBA Says
Almost yes. because I dont have any other offer.

Hey, Could you please share your profile and your interview experience with Hult?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi GMATPrep

Call me also you can drop a mail, if you need anything.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
ASIF-MBA Says
My first reaction was the same. but i think studying in a relatively smaller city with industrial interface will have its own advantages.still evaluating my options.

Hi Asif

I have taken the interview and submitted the application, please send me your contact number if you can.I needed help regarding the admission process and we can discuss the prospects post MBA.

GMat Price
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I am sorry, I acually have never heard of this school, even being in US. But going quickly over the class profile, i think the average age at HULT mba is higher, which is better, cos it means a better class profile in term sof students with more professional experience. I might be wrong in my internet survey..just my initial findings...also..for you as an international student...job opportunities are MUCH better in Boston, NYC than in Oregon...there is no comparison...

let me know what u think

My first reaction was the same. but i think studying in a relatively smaller city with industrial interface will have its own advantages.still evaluating my options.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
usopen Says
I have not paid my deposit.. i have until 6 april, they have offered me 15% scholarship and 30% financial aid....anyone else??

Hi Cn you please post ur profile details?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am sorry, I acually have never heard of this school, even being in US. But going quickly over the class profile, i think the average age at HULT mba is higher, which is better, cos it means a better class profile in term sof students with more professional experience. I might be wrong in my internet survey..just my initial findings...also..for you as an international student...job opportunities are MUCH better in Boston, NYC than in Oregon...there is no comparison...

let me know what u think

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have to confirm within couple of days.I got an admit in other University. I am still not sure which one to accept. Any advise....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i have to reply within 7 days, to confirm a spot in Boston.
Asif: Are you about to confirm?

Anyone else confirmed? what about accomodation....any clues?
Thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...