HSBC Software Development India Ltd.

17 Posts  ·  13 Users
About this group
Hi, I got an offer from HSDI (HSBC Software Development India ltd) Pune. I just wanted to know about the company, if anybody has good info about it pls do let me know. I am exp. soft prof.. ..
Page 1 of 2
Hi,

I got an offer from HSDI (HSBC Software Development India ltd) Pune. I just wanted to know about the company, if anybody has good info about it pls do let me know.

I am exp. soft prof.. ..

I am a software professional with 8+ years of C, C++, Unix software developemnt experience. I want to apply in HSDI (HSBC Software Development India ltd), Pune I have been to their site but couldnt get proper info. Can some one provide me their email address so that I can mail my resume to them. Also mail me the info
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi...

I am a 3 yrs exp. software professional from Hyd... I was wondering if any of you guys can forward my resume to HSBC.

Thanks

I did my B.Tech frm a gud clg and interested in joining HSBC GLT...iAM A FRESHER..can some1 giude me when thr r oppurtunities FR freshers so tht I can apply ?

Hi everyone,
I have done Msc in compter application fromSymbiosis nad keenly looking forward to work with HSBC GTL.
Can anyone help me by telling me is HSBC recruiting freshers right now, what is the selection process like and what is the package it generally give to freshers, and any other relevant information.

Thanks and Regards
Deepshikha:

Hi guyz,

lots opening these dayz in the company..if u want details u can pm me..

cheers,

hi,
13thwarrior what's the website of hsdi

Hi,

I have been working here at HSDI(commomly referrred to as GLT) for the last 6 months. Joined as a fresher thru campus placements.good company.good work environment..u ll ve a good time..newaz if u need any info jus leave a message

cheers.

Drink Coffee!! Do stupid things faster with more energy !!

Guys, there's something known as Private Messaging. Feel free to use that. No posting of email id/phone nos. :)

Cheers

|| Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity ||
Hey guyz...

I am working with HSDI since last two years...post ur specific queries...
If the que is...... How the company ??? Ill say GR8.

Plz be specific also u can reach me at
hope it helps

pravar

Hey people refrain from posting your personal contact numbers and email ids on the forum. It is banned.
Edit your posts before the mods swoop on you