How was NMAT 06

414 Posts  ·  160 Users
About this group
Cmon guyz, start posting your attempts & discuss the paper here.
Page 1 of 42

Can any one please provide me with 07 and 06 NMAT papers.

Thanks in Advance.
Kolusu.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

what poll rubbed my eyes a couple of times to see if this was nmat thread or not .and it was well i have got 94.5 with an air of 70 ,and according to this poll my rANK SHUD BE 228 ,WHAT CRAP

MAHIP PLZ CLOSE THIS POLL

what would be the cutoff for global mba course?

Mba-Global Business...some of the key highlights of tis course r (do read d last 4 points...)...
Work Experience: Two years relevant work experience is essential. Company sponsorship is welcome.

Does this mean that I, with 13 months work-ex, cannot apply for this course? I'm very very keen on Global Business..Does this mean my dreams are already shattered..even before the interview? :(

Anyone from NMIMS, pls lemme know..Pls. ??:
Mba-Global Business...some of the key highlights of tis course r (do read d last 4 points...)...

A six trimester General Management Programme focusing on Global Business. The syllabus is comparable with the worlds best B Schools and constantly under review by peers/experts in consultation with our Board of Studies. Strong interface with industry

Program Objectives
this 24-month, full-time MBA course in Global Business has been launched with the following objectives:

1. To provide students an understanding of General Management with a rigorous globalfocus incorporated throughout course topics, assignments, cases and class discussions.
2. To develop professional, entrepreneurial, socially responsible leaders with a global mindset who are able to function in different cultures and contexts.
3. To develop a deep appreciation of issues related to developing and sustaining competitive advantages in global markets.
The course is rigorous and participants are expected to shoulder a workload of at least 80 hours per week. The Institute is working towards creating an opportunity for participants to work abroad during their summer internship. Learning Mandarin/Spanish is compulsory and taught in all trimesters.

Pedagogy
The course will be predominantly based on interactive sessions and case-studies drawn from the world's best Business schools like Harvard, Kellogg, Stanford, INSEAD, LBS etc. This enables participants develop a global perspective and take their thinking to a higher level.
The course is reviewed regularly in consultation with our Board of Studies, which comprises experts in the field. Innovations and updating to the curriculum are institutionalized and reviewed regularly. The course anticipates and prepares participants to meet changing industry requirements in global terms.

Work Experience: Two years relevant work experience is essential. Company sponsorship is welcome.

CURRICULUM:
new n relevant sub. lik managing across cultures taught at Stanford n IIM(a) 1-yr. exec. mba prog...doing business in china, country analysis, mergers n acq., portfolio mgt. n capital markets...the curriculum is constantly updated as per the changing needs...
for details check : NMIMS
Faculty: Nmims core faculty and special guest faculty

Prof. Gk sharma HOD Global business
Prof. Hanan ezekiel- india's ex-rep to IMF teaches economics...
Prof. Raja shastri- mit n harvard alumni teaches strategic mgt.
Prof. Nitin mukadam- iit(powai)mentor teaches managing cultures...
Prof. Rakesh Singh teaches country analysis
Prof. Tarun Gupta- Harvard teaches consumer behaviour
Prof. Mala shrivastva Head of retail business, nmims teaches marketing
Prof. Debashish ghosh Head of capital markets, nmims teaches capital markets.
Other distinguished faculty like Prof. Chandan das gupta, Prof. pradeep etc.

PEER Group : the current batch has professionals having diverse work-ex with companies like tcs, capgemini consulting, L&t; Infotech, sail, hindalco, sterlite, hll, reliance energy, tata metalliks, exide industries, international tractors ltd., bsnl, lg, ge, crompton greaves etc.....its a great experience coz al of us have prior work-ex. n diverse perspectives which is essential for any mba course...

PLACEMENTS: summers and final placement is common for all courses i.e. core course, global business and others. Moreover, global mba students are offered lateral placements because of their prior work ex.

if u hv d relevant 2 yr work ex. do apply for tis course...even iim(b) n spjain are planning to launch tis course...n nmims has a first mover advtg...
CONTINUE HERE:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/nmat-2007-results-out-25020211
SITE IS DOWN, Dunno when it'll work again! So check after few hours.

Don't post here! Please keep a single thread abt results now!

add this to the list , i thought i wudn't spam here but the frustration has gotten better of me Method Not Allowed The requested method POST is not allowed for the URL /mba2007/Login.htm. Apache/1.3.27 Server at nmims.edu Port 80

Guys m getting this result when m putting my roll no.:

This Account Has Been Suspended Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.

NMS..plzzzz..help..wats this?????????

yep its happenin wif me 2.. i fink tat the site has got sme probs...

hey site on my pc is saying tat THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED?? is it a polite way to say "bug off".. yur not wanted ??

CONTINUE HERE:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/nmat-2007-results-out-25020211
Don't post here! Please keep a single thread abt results now!

hey pls tel me in case if I am not clearing da cut off of nmat .. then do they tell us that or they jus say nothin ? I am getting that account is suspended??