How Was MFC-2006?

64 Posts  ·  33 Users
About this group
Hey, i am just waiting anxiously for my brother to come out of IIM bangalore where he is giving MFC test, Pl. pour in ur attempts..... Take care RKJ
Page 1 of 7
itsswati Says
guys tell me 1thing,do every1 agree with 1thing tht the students who hav appeared 4 MFC,most of them (>95%) would havn't got call 4m any of the IIMs n IIFT.therefore u hav 2 accept tht the students appearing 4 MFC r not among the creamy layers of MBA aspirants.they r just avg students.

I beg to disagree with you here. I have a call from IIFT and did appear for MFC. Also, I didn't prepare seriously this year so am definitely not from the so-called creamy layer. I attempted 125 qs in this exam and IMHO I think Im the below average stuff cuz I've narrowly missed 5-6 calls this month. The guy sitting behind me had a BLACKI, he attempted close to 200 qs and he was from SRCC (assuming you know this college if you are from Delhi), also FYI from SRCC alone 6 people have BLACKI this year.

ATB to all who are expecting a call. :thumbsup:

~Sage
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
@Coolcucumber>>>> You are sure with 180 questions.... Hats off dude....

I did 150 odd and sure for about 130>>> Dont think theres a chance

ya guys blind guesses work more often than not, even i guessed abt 25- 30 in d paper but now i feel i should have gussed more coz i left abt 50 qns in d paper. well it'll not make a huge difference but surely 4-5 marks can b very crucial at times. anyways. ATB.:

dun worry dude. im pretty sure of the rest of the ques. its just that i need 4-5 odd marks frm that. coz of rest 180 ques im pretty sure.

also wat makes u thk max 15 marks. if im plain lucky it can go up. but even if it goes down ive done enuf to sail

so we have a MFC thread too?

started with maths and did all ques but it took me an hr to do them. then went to lr and did only 30 ques there and then 30 in gk. saw the time and only 25 min were left. in 20 min finished the english section and then i saw that 30 ques respectively in gk and lr were left so then randomly marked the choices as the negative marking was .25. so thought even if 20 outta these 60 r rite, ill end up wit a positive score.

so attempted all240 . sure of the 180 odd ques which i did and rest blind markings lets see

but my take , cutoff's wont cross more than 120 this year, the paper was tuf.

I've tried out all tukka stuff at home with mock tests, conducted lotsa research on this aspect. Now in MFC each qs. had 4 answer choices. In your case, if you've marked 60 qs. blindly, by virtue of 4 answer choices, you will get max. 15 marks, that's about 1/4th right answers (Approx.). For the remaining 45 wrong answers, you get 11.25 negative marks. Now subtract 15-11.25=3.75 net value addition. Your net may even go negative if you're plain unlucky with your blind marking. So now you can keep your fingures crossed. ATB!

Yep..i now regret not having marked all.

there was even a question in the MFc paper which asked the same. answer was 12.5 marks, its been 5 days to forget.

Also..when are the results expected?

i had already decided b4 the exam that watever be the case, ill attempt all the ques coz of the leser negative marking.

though it was a gamble but im sure itill give me some positive score which will be of help l8er.

lets see now wat hppns

then i saw that 30 ques respectively in gk and lr were left so then randomly marked the choices as the negative marking was .25. so thought even if 20 outta these 60 r rite, ill end up wit a positive score.

so attempted all240 . sure of the 180 odd ques which i did and rest blind markings lets see

Hats off to ur Courage man, 60question in blind tukka..............Looks like I am surely gonna lose my seat :satisfie:
buhooooooo.........:splat:

so we have a MFC thread too?

how cum i missed this one

well sorry for being late but YEH HAI MERI KAHANI

started with maths and did all ques but it took me an hr to do them. then went to lr and did only 30 ques there and then 30 in gk. saw the time and only 25 min were left. in 20 min finished the english section and then i saw that 30 ques respectively in gk and lr were left so then randomly marked the choices as the negative marking was .25. so thought even if 20 outta these 60 r rite, ill end up wit a positive score.

but my take , cutoff's wont cross more than 120 this year, the paper was tuf

but i had a wonderful time solving GBO paper.

Since none of PT, IMS, CL TIME, et all are interested in putting up an analysis of MFC 2006 guys, we could help them by uploading our analysis on their websites. Any hackers on PG to help in hacking these sites folks??

Poor me has managed to collect, beg, borrow, steal 55/60 qs. on GK part of this test