How to write invigilated AIMCAT 2012? [100% working method]

18 Posts  ·  24 Users
About this group
Hi puys.. This is my first thread.. I will try to explain how one can write invigilated AIMCAT at the comfort of their home. I tried the old trick which suggests to change a part of the URL(which is no longer working). TIME admin has become more...
Page 1 of 2

even after editting it dnt work 😞

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@ Undrcover yes now i am able to edit the source but what to do with function OnSucc

it says function OnSucc(obj)
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ASTRAL_ said: hey guys pls help, its not allowing to do a right click....... how do i reach the source code?
Which browser?

@iim18 said: @Undrcover:yup me too!!
Do u knw when this aimcat will get allocated in missed AIMCAT section?
CAT'12:98.84 Mandevian for life! \m/
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@[525374:Undrcover]:yup me too!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey guys pls help, its not allowing to do a right click....... how do i reach the source code?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Tried many a lot ways by distorting codes..at a certain point if i clicked the start button it came to a standstill! 😛 Anyways will be giving this mock at missed mock section..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I didnt even get internet failed msg...There has to be a way out of this deadlock..Calling all the IT brains of pagalguy to act savior !!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
i tried all the changes in the OnSucc method ..but keep getting internet connectivity failed..try later..wat about u guys??any luck??
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@billi_try2013 said: exactly ..after editing the code, the page still shows the same code..it doesnt get saved and then load with the changes intact @Shathru , @teju547: pl. help ...
After editing the code use apply changes..then do not reload the page..the page will be changed..but even after being edited it doesnt grants the random passcodes.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

exactly ..after editing the code, the page still shows the same code..it doesnt get saved and then load with the changes intact 😞 @[585992:Shathru] , @[213974:teju547]: pl. help ...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...