How to use the new PaGaLGuY thread

174 Posts  ·  573 Users
About this group

Hello folks, If you haven't figured out a feature yet or have questions on how to use the new PG, please post there. We'll answer asap and fix stuff as we go along. Since the launch has just happened a few hours ago, we expect to fixi...

Page 1 of 18

I have done btech in ECE. After that worked for 2.5 yrs in IT operations. Now I wanted to choose a better college between SIIB and SIOM . Could you please help me out ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

1.  In how many ways can 4 rings be worn in the index, ring finger and middle finger if there is no restriction of the number of rings to be worn on any finger? 

Ans 3*3*3*3

2. In how many ways can 3 different rings be work in 4 fingers given that one is allowed to wear more than one ring in finger? 

7c3*3!

Why two different methods are used?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Ppppp

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I can't see a dailogue box for posting my questions in the FMS Delhi Admissions group. Please help me wout with that.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am not able to submit the details for IIM Rohtak for SECTION 4: EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITES. I have filled the section more than 4 times and when I click on Save and continue the data gets erased when I login, why is this happening? 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CAT 84.59% EWS which IITs i can apply to?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Should the non compete agreement be included in service agreement for infosys

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anybody would like to buy olivboard,adda247, practice Mock and Grade up Mock test to buy. I have purchased. So anybody wants to buy from me. Rbi grade B phase 2

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi I am Sanchita Behera; I am planning on giving CAT2019 and my test center is in Bangalore. My problem is that I am suffering from typhoid and I am now in my hometown in Odisha getting treatment for the same. I know its last min but still is it possible to change the test center now?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...