How to use the new PaGaLGuY thread

196 Posts  ·  790 Users
About this group

Hello folks, If you haven't figured out a feature yet or have questions on how to use the new PG, please post there. We'll answer asap and fix stuff as we go along. Since the launch has just happened a few hours ago, we expect to fixi...

Page 1 of 20

Study material for GMAT aspirants !!!

Hi Guys,

I had recently purchased WIzako study material for GMAT preparation. However, due to some career decisions, I have decided not to appear for GMAT any further. 

If anybody is in need of WIZAKO course material, kindly get in touch with me.

The course material is very detailed, with detailed video lessons for each and every topic.

Easy + medium + difficult tests for all seperate topics and combined topics as well + MOCK tests + all topics Quant and Verbal test series.

All in all its a greatand detailed bundle of learning and practice for GMAT aspirants.

Kindly get in touch with me on gayatri1923@gmail.com

I will be giving certain discount too :)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi! This is regarding CAT2020. I belong to the SC category but i do not have a certificate made right now. I have applied but due to covid, the process is delayed. Can i upload my father's SC certificate along with my application receipt/form? Please revert. I'll be thankful.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Could anyone write the solution. Dropping the values in gives 7/3 ,which is wrong ans..

Post 83659430759004
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Which one is better

GLIM PGDM
FORE PGDM (General)
2 answers
You can view the comments after answering or skipping this question.

Tapesh Vasisth Sketch

Post 77020306925764
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Tapesh Vasisth GIF

Post 77020124811375
2 likes1 comment
jainaaru
@jainaaru  ·  0 karma

hehe@Tapesh_Vasisth

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

TWorldSoftware Private Limited started its journey from 2019. Our work mainly based on web development, search engine optimization, website malware remove,software development(web application),website security etc. Your order will be confirmed after 50% upfront. And also you don’t have to worry about your advance payment because we always follow India government rules as well. We can make you sure that we can do your work with very perfection as well as our every employee are highly qualified so you don’t have to worry about our work feature. Our vision is to provide quality services that will beat the expectations of our respected customers. Our mission is built long term relations with our customer and clients. And as well as provide them to exceptional customer services by trailing business through modernism and progressive technology. We believe in treating our customers with respect and faith. We develop work through creativity, invention, and innovation. We integrate honesty, reliability and business ethics into all aspects of our business functioning. Our goal is to area spreading out in the field of property supervision and develops a strong base of key customers. Increase the investments of the company to maintain the development of our services. And as well as build a good reputation in the field of the web developer.

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello Dear , Now You can discuss with our Development Team on Whatsapp Group, And Share Your Requirements about Your Business where we Can Develop Your Business Portfolios or Website. https://chat..........com/HgTC1mzqi0pIyJ80raQG9S Mail -) bcsoftware@yahoo.com ✓ Search on Web Our Company -) https://www.google.com/search?q=TWorldSoftware For Message -) https://m.facebook.com/t.ws.165 We are Provided these Services -) 👉 WEBSITE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT 👉 LOGO AND BANNER DESIGN 👉 SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT 👉 PORTFOLIOS FOR BUSINESS 👉 DIGITAL MARKETING 👉IT & WEB PROJECTS FOR STUDENTS FOR PRACTICLES OR SEMINAR 👉 All IT TYPES OF WORKS. 💡💻🌐✓ || THANKS ||

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Tapesh Vasisth GIF

Post 77019806610369
1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Being a dentist, am i eligible for state food safety officer post?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...