how to start GMAT prep

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
Hello Friends... This is my very first post and I need some expert guidance from all those expert "Pagals" out here..... I want to start my prep for GMAT..can anyone suggest me what will be the best way to begin my prepwork as I start my...
Page 1 of 1
Hello Friends...

This is my very first post and I need some expert guidance from all those expert "Pagals" out here.....

I am going to be an active member from now on...so I will be sharing my experience as I move along with my prep work...Hopefully I will also get some expert guidance that will help me achieve me goal.....

so friends..here I am...starting my prep work from today...please wish me good luck and hope to make some new friends through this thread...:cheers:

Welcome to PG...

Please use search to locate the relevant threads, continue here:
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/gmat-and-related-discussions/33290-gmat-query-center-2008-09-a-7.html

Or for reference:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gmat-prep-material-25024311

All the best.
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hello Friends...

This is my very first post and I need some expert guidance from all those expert "Pagals" out here.....

I want to start my prep for GMAT..can anyone suggest me what will be the best way to begin my prepwork as I start my towards cracking GMAT from Today....:2gunfire: (Aiming for 750/800....)
Something abt me:

BE (Ele and Commu.) from India in 2004
MS (Electrical Engg) form USA 2007

Working as a Business Analyst for past 1.5 years.....

I am going to be an active member from now on...so I will be sharing my experience as I move along with my prep work...Hopefully I will also get some expert guidance that will help me achieve me goal.....

so friends..here I am...starting my prep work from today...please wish me good luck and hope to make some new friends through this thread...:cheers:

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.