How to Start for GMAT prep from scratch

2 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
Hi Guys, I was preparing for CAT for last two years alongside my current Job in an IT field. Needless to say, I didn't went through it and thats why I am here. Since I never opted for GMAT earlier, the sole reason for it was the financial f...
Page 1 of 1
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi Guys,

I was preparing for CAT for last two years alongside my current Job in an IT field. Needless to say, I didn't went through it and thats why I am here.
Since I never opted for GMAT earlier, the sole reason for it was the financial factor involved in an abroad MBA.
But that I came to know that many Indian schools have also actually started accepting GMAt scores, my concerns faded away and I have sort of planned to prepare for GMAT.
Only knowledge about GMAT I have is that one can give this exam whenever he wants and that the scores are valid for 5 years.

Now, anyone could please guide me about this exam
1) If I start now - what is the ideal time I can give GMAT ?
2) How shall I start the preparation ? Given that the level of my command over the language is below average ?
3) Which books to purchase? I have heard there are some guides available? which is the best ?
4) Any correspondence course for the same ?
5) Complete list of Indian colleges that accepts the GMAT scores and the range os scores that they have accepted last year.
6) Any other colleges abroad which are good, yet affordable ?

With best of regards to all,
Athar Iqbal

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.