How to prepare for GMAT?

22 Posts  ·  105 Users
About this group

Hi,

Can someone help me to know the classes should I join for GMAT preparation ?

Page 1 of 3

Hi all my egmat login is valid till 20th Jan'20 covering complete unused quant+verbal video lessons+weekend classes+complete scholaranium section untouched. Also are free Gmat club mock tests included. Please contact 9953923401 ..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello, 

I help students write great applications for applying to different colleges in India and abroad. I have extensive experience in Admissions and Outreach of Undergraduate and Post Graduate courses. I have interviewed 1000+ students. I have also been on the admissions panel of the Young India Fellowship. I give students insights on how to write a winning essays for their dream colleges. 

If you want to write the perfect application for MBA Colleges, do get in touch. 

Please feel free to write to me for any queries- garimaifs@gmail.com

Regards,

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Online application for admissions into Indian Institute of Science (IISc) is now open.   

GMAT and CAT are the accepted entrance examinations, for MBA.

Link for the frequently asked questions:   

http://mgmt.iisc.ac.in/newwordpress/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/IIScFAQ2019.pdf

Link for the online application:   

https://www.iisc.ac.in/admissions/m-mgt/#ffs-tabbed-13

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi, Since I no longer need my latest edition OG + Verbal + Quant guide,I am selling them.They are completely new and unused. Latest New Edition GMAT 2016 Official Guide Bundle Full Set Available by GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council) (Author). 1. The Official Guide for GMAT Verbal Review 2016 2. The Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review 2016 3. The Official Guide for GMAT Review 2016. Location: Hinjewadi Chowk,Pune Price: 2500. Please call/wassap in 9158093206 if interested to buy.Thanks in advance,

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Mgmat ebooks anyone?

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I need Aristotle SC grail 3rd EDition! Anyone? TIA

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Best study material for GMAT quant??

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi I am also a GMAT aspirant,I would like to know which coaching centre is good in Bangalore.so that I can enroll for the same,how many months of prep is required .If I start in april when can I appear for the exam.

1 like4 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 4
himanshu.3333
@himanshu.3333  ·  0 karma

@Karishma08 crackverbal..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Karishma08
@Karishma08  ·  0 karma

charges?

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello All , 

I am new to this forum. Very happy to see such a platform to discuss everything and anything about education.

I am looking for some help on GMAT coaching. I am thinking to attempt it in next 4-5 months. I am doing it for the first time. I live near by Marathahalli. So looking for one near by. I am away from my academics almost for 10 years. So not sure if I can go for online classes or direct classroom is preferable. Main preference is not to spend too much time in travelling.

Please help in suggesting suitable GMAT coaching centers for me and how to start.

Thank you in advance.

1 comment
Crackverbal
@Crackverbal  ·  1 karma

Hi.. Glad to hear that you are preparing for the GMAT. To reach your fullest potential on the GMAT, you will need a minimum of 3 months to study and get used to the concepts tested on the GMAT. Post this, you will also have to train your mind to get used to the momentum of the test by taking regular mock tests, You can use GMAT prep software to take these practice tests. You can download the Prep software here:

http://www.mba.com/india/the-gmat-exam/prepare-for-the-gmat-exam/test-prep-materials/free-gmat-prep-...

CrackVerbal provides GMAT coaching (both Quant and Verbal) along with a detailed study plan and academic support. If you are free this weekend  (2nd April), you can drop by our Marathahalli Center and attend the first class on Critical Reasoning from 10am to 1 pm.

Address of Marathalli center: Plot No:17, #301, 3rd floor, Krishna Grand, Marathahalli Junction, Bangalore - 560037. You can also talk to our GMAT consultant on: 9019199800

Like  ·  Reply  ·  1 like  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

CAT GMAT GRE - Launching "Travel less, Study more" program across Mumbai. Make a group of at least 3 friends, and call ex - faculties of TIME, IMS and Endeavor at your home. Call 77095 17016

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...