Essays are the key influencers in the MBA admissions selection process.
In a way, they communicate your personality to the Adcoms. Your strengths,
weaknesses, professionalism, and more, MBA essays trick you into talking about yourself,
quite strategically. Here are some quick but helpful pointers to make your
essays stand out:
· Language Command: Grammatically correct and engaging English backed by a strong vocabulary are definitely required. This demonstrates your ability to communicate effectively.
· To the Point: State small and constructive points rather than lofty statements.
· Be Mature: Do not come across as a casual person. Being a global leader requires seriousness towards the project in hand. Mean what you talk and convey your sincerity through your essays.
· Measurable Achievement: Enumerate your measurable and verifiable achievements - both professional and extra-curricular/community service. Do mention how your contributions helped achieve the organization's objective.
· Skills: Your essays should talk about your strengths. Your leadership and management skills should shine through. Add volume to these with the workplace or personal examples.
· Goal-Setting: Be clear and passionate about your career goals. Look planned and be realistic about your goal setting.
· Why a Particular MBA? This part has to be very convincing. Show how MBA and the business school in specific can accelerate your goals achievement. Learn more about the program and state how you are a good fit to the business school.
· Go Weak: Don't hesitate to talk about your weaknesses. Identify and accept them. Look willing to change or reduce it.
For a free assessment of your profile, do reach to us at: http://www.admitpitch.com/services/free-consulting