How to give AIMCAT at home by tweaking the URL

920 Posts  ·  769 Users
About this group
Hey Puys...!! Morning! This thread is to let you know the ways of giving AIMCATs at home only by _*making invigilated tests non-invigilated.*_ :: So here is the step wise procedure: 1\. Start your test. Reach the screen where ...
Page 1 of 92

Hey everyone !! Just wanted your views on whether I should enroll for the time test series with or without the dicsussion videos.

Also, I live pretty far from the nearest time centre and now that the stupid bridge broke in kolkata, it is near impossible for me to travel anywhere close, let alone to the time centre.

So can't I take the invigilated tests after the slots are over in a take home fashion ?? I am reading at places that there are some codes etc required to take the tests if I can't take them in the required slot.

Simcats have the option of taking the test in take home manner if missed.

And a senior tells me that time OMETs are not at par with other coaching institutes ?? Is this just a rumour or is this actually true ?

Can someone shed some light on this ?

THanks a ton !! :)

1 comment
vashisht29
@vashisht29  ·  48 karma

You can actually give aimcats during the window...they give away keys easily on asking for it..

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

how do we give the invigilated tests?? will have to go to some test center for the mocks or whats??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How to find the access code for aimcat?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I have missed my aimcat1919 invigilated yesterday but its active till 2 more days can annyone tell me how to take it from home

1 comment
prigu
@prigu  ·  388 karma

After the test window ends and the result is out you can take it from home any time you want. The test link will become active in your student home page aimcats section

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i need help....pls temme how to convert an invigilated AIMCAT to non-invigilated

3 comments
Load more comments  ·  2 of 3
vashisht29
@vashisht29  ·  48 karma

so do i need to book a slot in the near by institute also to be eligible or not...???

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
Lakshya_ISB19
@Lakshya_ISB19  ·  0 karma

Indian School of Business, Hyderabad & Mohali present our flagship B-school Case competition - Advaita'2018.

We invite B School graduates/Undergraduates/ Corporates/ Statup to participate.

Registrations Open: https://www.facebook.com/AdvaitaISB/

#Advaita2018

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

aimcat 1713 -134 overall percentile??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can I get the link for any of the recent AIMCATS?? PLS SHARE

XAT 2017 || 99.491
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i am having my amicat exam(inv online)

please tell me how to crack the access code of aimcat-1516

i don't want to miss it

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi puys,, I need to give a Missed AIMCAT bt cant find the link can some help.....

2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Who is going to provide the codes this year....TIME centers suck big tym...and create an absolute ruckus...its impossible to give an aimcat in that noise level and disturbances...and plus there testing room is so stacked up that a person as tall as me wld have umpteen probs to go with...

Its more important to have extraordinary dreams than trying to become an extraordinary person.
2 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...