how to get up in the morning???

242 Posts  ·  145 Users
About this group
This might appear as an absolute crap to u all...but hey wait..Getting up early in the morning has been on my wish list for quite some time,(can at least compare to getting into iims wish list)..I can accept with lots of pain and guilt that i have...
Page 1 of 25

hey puys...m having the same problem ...

cant get sleep at night and cant wake up before noon ..

P.S. I have mock today at 7 am so need to wake up all night ..as if once i slept it will be noon..

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
atulsince1986 Says
Drink lots of water before going to sleep.It will help u to wake up early in the morning.

what if that gets u a nature call at midnight and after answering you dont get to sleep at all. we would have to start an insomania thread then, i suppose
MBA, B.Tech, CAIIB

Drink lots of water before going to sleep.It will help u to wake up early in the morning.

Scorpio_19 Says
Read post #235 for incorrigibles above..

And there is an apt answer to it in post #236

This is done by my roomates...so others can also use this for getting up in the mroning...

its simple..live with a roomie who gets up early at all cost...and he will wake u up

I sleep at 2-3 in nite and i gets up by 7 am...and i whack my room mates ...for about 2-3 mins and finally they all get up....nd we reach college on time

But u have to b lucky to have a rommie like me

Mann!!!!

I need some serious advice on this yaar...

Every morning I have a tussle with myself about whether to get up n go to office or (dun have much choice so I get up n go)...

I generally wake up @ 1PM on weekends...but m happy with this...I write sleepin as my hobby n can answer any question directed towards it....

Read post #235 for incorrigibles above..

Mann!!!!

I need some serious advice on this yaar...

Every morning I have a tussle with myself about whether to get up n go to office or (dun have much choice so I get up n go)...

I generally wake up @ 1PM on weekends...but m happy with this...I write sleepin as my hobby n can answer any question directed towards it....

just08in Says
I'd instead not sleep man!

Naturally, how else would you have converted IIM-C call?
Scorpio_19 Says
I'd recommend shock therapy. Get the fire warning water sprinkler attached to the roof, just above your bed (Head position) Set timing according to your convinience. When you get a shower, you wake up with a jerk, cursing the water bath, but that will be sufficient not to get you back to sleep again. Cheers.

I'd instead not sleep man!

I'd recommend shock therapy. Get the fire warning water sprinkler attached to the roof, just above your bed (Head position) Set timing according to your convinience. When you get a shower, you wake up with a jerk, cursing the water bath, but that will be sufficient not to get you back to sleep again. Cheers.