How to Crack Section II of the CAT!

489 Posts  ·  351 Users
About this group
Disclaimer: This thread is based on the assumption that CAT will continue with the pattern that it introduced in 2011 i.e. Section I - QA + DI Section II - VA + LR Rationale for the thread ( What this thread will provide): Why have...
Page 1 of 49

Guys one strange question. I was good in sec 1 when I first attempted CAt in 2011. My % on Sec-II was 80. But now I've noticed that as I'm reading more and more content on VA I'm ending upa with more wrong answers. What should I do ? My VA this CAT 2012 is 59.XX 5. Help me guys.

Just can't decide where to apply.....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@vivek9123 PM your dropbox email id. I'll share the folder.
Just can't decide where to apply.....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
any link of soft copies of previous years aimcats or simcats or cl mock tests??
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi CAT aspirants,

If any one in need of CAT study material from IMS and TIMEs even general study materials, please do contact me I have all the study materials which covers all the topics. Cost 1500/-.
My number - 9958492095. Thanks.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
congrats! hope all this has worked
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

congrats! hope all this has worked

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@aakhrijang

Sounds Awesome Congrats .. lets look at some other ways you can accelerate the ace now . Start reading the OPinion pieces on Hindu for one!
http://bit.do/prepforlife
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@aakhrijang said:
7510 words.courtesy: testyourvocab.comI think I represent the class of students Tanveer sir is worried about.
@writetotanveer said:
And yet I find that your previous post is markedly devoid of any grammatical mistakes. Your use of articles is quite good. So - Overall I feel that you have a strong hold on the grammar of the language as well as its style.Vocab may be on the lower side due to lesser exposer to reading.But I have a gut feeling that your vocab can be escalated very quickly if we work in a focussed manner.Since you are in Kolkata - why dont we meet up some time to discuss a game plan to improve your vocab - or PM me if you want to discuss this on the phone...Please dont be discouraged by the score!!CRACKING THE CAT IS A LOT ABOUT SELF BELIEF!!
@writetotanveer Sir, I have reached the 10k mark. I have to work hard!
Past is past. Present is future!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@nikita105 said:
any body has any material on "find the odd sentence"..from a group of four sentences, one which doesnt correlate with the other three has to be picked?
Every CL mock (of this year) has 1 question of this type(usually..its the 60th 1)...try doing it from there .
XLRI HRM Batch 2013-15 /m\ /m\
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any body has any material on "find the odd sentence"..from a group of four sentences, one which doesnt correlate with the other three has to be picked?

CAT 2012:99.24,Calls:C,L,K,I,FMS,XLRI(HR & BM) Rejects:A,B,S
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...