How to crack FMS

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi Everyone My name is Harneet and I am a software engineer by profession.I have 2 years of experience in the IT industry. I aspire to be an MBA from FMS. So,please could anyone help me in understanding what kind of preparation I ne...
Page 1 of 1
Hi Everyone

My name is Harneet and I am a software engineer by profession.I have 2 years of experience in the IT industry.

I aspire to be an MBA from FMS.

So,please could anyone help me in understanding what kind of preparation I need to have to order to crack the test.

Thanks
Harneet Makol

hi Harneet,

please continue here for better responses:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/how-is-fms-jmet-and-xat-different-from-cat-and-how-to-prepare-differently-for-them-25024167

hope that helps.
Captain, PG Dream Team 2010 | CAT 11 - 100%ile | CET 10 - Rank 1 (211/240) | Co-founder Learningroots
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Hi Everyone

My name is Harneet and I am a software engineer by profession.I have 2 years of experience in the IT industry.

So,please could anyone help me in understanding what kind of preparation I need to have to order to crack the test.

Thanks
Harneet Makol

may be i am not the right person to answer your question but then you have certain threads pertaining to doubts regarding admission to FMS...i hope your queries will be handled in a more efficient manner on the respective thread by the FMS seniors.
PG Underdogs Team 09||MDI Gurgaon Class of 2014||Corporate Communication Cell

Hi Everyone

Thanks
Harneet Makol