How to calculate GPA

3 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
Hi, I would like to know how to calculate your GPA for admission for MBA degree in US or Europe. What are the requirements for Indian Nationals ? Is it necessary to give TOEFL ? I am planning to give GMAT in April 07. Thanks for the help i...
Page 1 of 1

Well there are a lot of formula and charts available on the internet to help you convert you percentage score or grade into GPA. As far as I know most of these formulas available online are not worth relying u[on.

Some colleges like Columbia have their own conversion charts to help you convert you percentage/grade into GPA.

Also there are professional agencies in US like World Education Services - International Academic Credential Evaluations which charge you for conversion and in fact some universities require you to get your mark-sheets evaluated by such an agency to convert your percentage/grade into GPA.

Hope this info is helpful. And from now on plssssss don't make a new thread for your queries as it is very inconvenient for other members to browse through so many threads. If each individual starts a new thread for each of his query the forum will be cluttered and navigation would become impossible. Please go through the existing threads and sections before you start a new thread. The best place for a query such as yours would have been the Assistance Desk thread as pointed by our friend kgkid above.

As for the requirements please go to the websites of the colleges you are interested and all of them will have detailed information on the retirements for an MBA from their institute.

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

I think you should post your query at
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/phoren-b-school-assistance-desk-25014956

The moderator would definitely lock this thread.

Hi,
I would like to know how to calculate your GPA for admission for MBA degree in US or Europe. What are the requirements for Indian Nationals ? Is it necessary to give TOEFL ? I am planning to give GMAT in April 07.

Thanks for the help in advance.

I have referred to
Grade (education) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kaushal