How much to expect

8 Posts  ·  10 Users
About this group
Hi All, First of i dont know whether my question is relevant or not.But that is the real situation i am facing now.I was a software engineer in One of the top MNC in india.Then i came in madrid,spain for my master in financial analysis and i...
Page 1 of 1
@photography i know .but my previous experience is in IT thats what i asked ,will it going to count or not
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Ankush_DSB :-dude i will come to know in april end..but i will update here
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

It depends on your work experience & skill.
Best of luck
http://www.fotosf.com/

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

So what happened finally, @Sumit_MFA ?

Life confuses you? Join the club!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

it depends on ur work ex and in which field u wanna go

As u know indifferent sectors salary structure is different so look wht happing in industry and then negotiate
Best of luck
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
vviijj123

you rite dude,,,,
Distance Education In India | MBA In india
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@Sumit_MFA said:
Hi All,First of i dont know whether my question is relevant or not.But that is the real situation i am facing now.I was a software engineer in One of the top MNC in india.Then i came in madrid,spain for my master in financial analysis and i am at the end of course.Now i want to come back india for working and fortunately i am getting a good offer but they are asking for m expectation about salary i dot have the answer.Can anybody tell me how much i will ask in india for financial analyst in investment bank or in consultant company?
atleast 6 lakh PA.
LAKSHYA
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

First of i dont know whether my question is relevant or not.But that is the real situation i am facing now.I was a software engineer in One of the top MNC in india.Then i came in madrid,spain for my master in financial analysis and i am at the end of course.Now i want to come back india for working and fortunately i am getting a good offer but they are asking for m expectation about salary i dot have the answer.Can anybody tell me how much i will ask in india for financial analyst in investment bank or in consultant company?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...